This is 100% 3D. And the result of over 10 years of R&D in cutting-edge computer graphics technology. Our sophisticated algorithm simulates the physical properties of fabrics to accurately visualize the way they drape in real-life.
How It Works:
- First things first: CLO is neither mobile app magical clothing-scanning device. It's design software that runs on your computer-desktop or laptop, Mac or PC.
- It begins with a 3D body - avatar, body scan, or dress form, available in different shapes and sizes.
- Like real-life, 3D garments are made using 2D patterns. Import ones made in third-party 2D CAD systems, or draw them from scratch directly in CLO.
- Utilize our quick and easy sewing tools to pair each seam of the garment.
- And last but not least, Simulate: Gravity is applied, patterns sewn and fabrics simulated.
Stop Chasing. Start Designing.
With CLO, lead times are reduced from weeks to more minutes*. Confirm and fine-tune the 3D before you cut, make, trim, and ship the physical. Eliminate the need for excess sample rounds and over-development, not to mention the costs that come with them. It's time to shift the focus away from the chase and back to what really matters the most: your product.
Sample Your Heart Out.
Instantly visualize any number of variations, no matter how crazy or experimental they may be-after all, that's the beauty of Save As and Ctrl+Z. Fine-tune your designs in real-time as you make adjustments to the pattern. Make informed decisions on the spot, from the overall silhouette down to the shape, size, and placement of each pocket.
Design is in the Details.
And that's where our robust collision detection engine really shines. Nerdiness aside, it's the technology that allows you to create 3D garments that go beyond simple t-shirts - to articulate complex components like folds and quilts, and layer garments to style complete looks.
Materials to Fuel Your Creativity.
Introducing the world's first Virtual Fashion Marketplace. Shop for 3D fabrics and their corresponding swatch cards, as well as avatars, buttons, pattern blocks, and more. We're open 24/7, so you can work whenever inspiration strikes.
Rooted in the Way We Work.
Designed by fashion-industry veterans and programmed by the best cloth simulation engineers in the world, we've built a user-experience that mimics the art of garment-making in an intuitive and familiar way. It's an ever-growing set of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tools essential to the design development process, that's also quite easy on the eyes.
CLO v2.5 Features:
What's New in Version 2.5.73:
- [Added] 'Delete All Avatars' menu in 3D pop-up window.
- [Added] 'Auto Align' menu in DXF import dialog.
- [Fixed] Occasional crash when using 'paste'.
- [Fixed] Bug that blank history remains even after clearing the histories.
- [Fixed] Removed warning pop-up when loading 3D state, when there is no history.
- [Fixed] Bug when searching Turn Table related codec on ShiChuang 32bit OS.
- [Fixed] Bug that internal lines are not displayed even though the 'internal lines' option is selected in 2D 1:1 snapshot.
- [Fixed] Abnormal patterns and internal polygons are created when tracing imported patterns with the grading rules.
- [Fixed] Bug that the distance between each pattern is widely spread when exporting DXF.
- OS: WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/ 32- or 64-bit
- CPU: i5 2.4 GHz (Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, and Devil's Canyon Microarchitecture)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 and above; graphic card with a G3D Mark between 4000-5000.
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 32- or 64-bit
- CPU: i5 3.0 GHz (Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, and Devil's Canyon Microarchitecture)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 and above; graphic card with a G3D Mark above 5000.
- RAM: 8 GB and above.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction