ADINA System 9.2.4 | 688.8 mb
ADINA R&D, Inc., a leading innovator in simulation software for solids, structures, fluids and fluid flows with structural interactions, has announced the release of the latest version of its popular ADINA System, version 9.2.4.
The ADINA System offers a one-system program for comprehensive finite element analyses of structures, fluids, and fluid flows with structural interactions. The analysis capabilities range from solving simple structural, heat transfer or fluid flow problems to solving complex multiphysics problems, all using the same program system.
- Displacement and stress analysis of solids and structures
- Heat transfer analysis
- Incompressible and compressible fluid flows
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Thermo-mechanical coupling (TMC)
- Structural-pore pressure coupling (porous media)
- Thermal-fluid-structural coupling
- Electric field-structural coupling(piezoelectric)
- Thermal-electrical coupling (Joule heating)
- Acoustic fluid-structural coupling
- Fluid flow-mass transfer coupling
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction