Simufact.Forming v13.3.1 Multilanguage | 2.3 GB
Language: English, German, French, Polish, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Russian
Simufact Engineering - an MSC Software company - has released update of Simufact.Forming 13.3 is a simulation tool for hands-on professionals working with forming technology.
Simufact.forming 13 provides improvements in post processing, evaluation and the depiction of the simulation results, result precision, software stability, and speed. Simufact.forming 13 offers a range of functional enhancements:
- User-defined Parameters: With user-friendly mathematical formulas, users can now generate their own parameters based on those of the simulation. This function simplifies the post processing needed when examining the variables in the design process. Routine designs can be automatically evaluated, which substantially cuts down the time taken to find the best design for the manufacturing process.
- Tracking of Post Particles: Post particle tracking helps users finding the causes of typical mistakes in a massive forming process. Post particles are user-defined measuring points for the parameters. The user can define them after the actual simulation, during post processing, and during all process steps whilst running the simulation both forward and backward.
- Mechanical Joining improvements: Users applying Simufact.forming for the simulation of mechanical joining, profit from several new developments. The special parameters used in hollow self-pierce riveting processes are automatically determined and shown. Users can quickly evaluate the highly realistic results of the simulation with just the push of a button. Furthermore, predefined templates now support the design of self-pierce riveting processes
- Shared-Memory Parallelization: The more powerful shared-memory parallelization (SMP) replaces multiple-threading parallelization. SMP reduces computation times by up to 50 percent when calculating with an FE solver by implementing an additional parallelization to the assembly of the stiffness matrix. Computation times with the FV solver are shortened by 10 to 25 percent.
- Status display for remote synchronizing: An addition to the progress of the simulation is the expanded status bar that now displays the state of remote synchronizing - and the transfer of the simulation results to the local client. This function is useful for client-server installations where calculations are done on network resources rather than on the client.
- Automatic definition of symmetry levels: The automatic definition of symmetry levels saves the user the time and effort it would take to manually define the levels and the time and effort needed to adjust the press force and maximum force.
- Export results using the I-DEAS Universal format: Simulation results can now be exported for further use in the I-DEAS Universal format, e.g. for a subsequent structure simulation.
Simufact Engineering - an MSC Software company - is a globally operating software company based in Hamburg, Germany. We are providing software products and services for the design and optimization of manufacturing techniques by means of process simulation. Simufact has firmly established itself as one of the four globally leading expert companies in this field.
Interface: English, German, French, Polish, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Russian
OS: ShiChuang 7even / 8 / 10.
All Link Download :