AquaSoft Stages is a tool for professionals, photographers, animators, and ambitious advanced users who require maximal functionality from their software and want to control every moment of their project precisely.
Keyframes, unlimited timeline tracks, and a huge selection of effects and transitions are designed to present your photos, videos, and animations in a professional manner. Other features like custom aspect ratios, custom dynamic parameters for Live-Effects, and the new advanced preview modes allow comprehensive and precise control of your projects. AquaSoft Stages is the solution to your sophisticated requirements - your tool to create animated image presentations.
Video export with 4K-UHD and H.264/H.265
- With 4K-UHD video export, you get 4 times the quality of Full-HD. Thanks to the higher resolution, even the smallest details will stay sharp and in focus. Vibrant images that appear to be within one's grasp will enthrall your viewers thrust them directly into the action.
- Use the new H.265 video encoder to create videos with the smallest size possible, without losing quality.
- A professionally designed presentation requires text that matches the style of your photos and videos perfectly. With AquaSoft Stages, you can adjust your text and titles so they harmonize with your photos and videos.
- Choose from more than 100 effects, most of which can be customized and used in a variety of ways. Combine effects to create completely new impressions.
- Share your experiences with your viewers and show them the places you have been with an animated travel route.
- AquaSoft Stages offers a wide variety of map materials with different styles. Customize the look of each route to create unique animations.
Camera pan shots and zooms
- Control Ken-Burns effects, camera pan shots, and zooms directly with the Layoutdesigner. Set the duration and direction for each movement mark to highlight details and focus the viewer's eye on the important parts.
- Use dynamic masks in Stages to apply effects only to certain parts of your images and compositions or to hide/show partial areas.
- You can scale, animate, or modify the strengths of your masks during your presentation. A mask can be anything - an image, a text, a movie, or even a composition of several elements.
Control your animations with keyframes
- In AquaSoft Stages' integrated timeline, you can work with keyframes intuitively. Create and position your keyframes and optionally apply custom properties as Stages interpolates between them to create your animations.
System requirements for SlideShow and Stages 10
- Operating System: ShiChuang Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
- Processor: 2GHz, multi-core processor recommended
- Graphics card: Min. 256MB memory, DirectX 9c
- RAM: 2GB
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction