PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension 9.0 M020 | 333.1 mb
PTC Inc., company specializing in 2D & 3D design software, product lifecycle management (PLM) and service management solutions, has released Creo Expert Moldbase Extension (EMX) 9.0 M020. This Extension supports the efficient design of injection mold tools and as an ideal addition to Creo Elements/Pro Tool Design Option (TDO).
While TDO concentrates on the design of core and cavity EMX allows extremely efficient design of the entire moldbase, including typical functional units like ejector pins, screw connections, cooling etc. Thus design time for mold tools can be reduced dramatically.
- Specialised 2D GUI for instant customisation of moldbases and components
- Automatic assembly of components - 'pick & place' ease
- All necessary clearance holes, threads, counterbores, etc. are automatically added to plates
- Part-level features already fully dimensioned
- Custom components can be created, saved and reused
- Automatic layers and simplified representations for easy viewing
- Standard and nonstandard mold components are marked
- Ability to take your customer parts through the complete process
- Supplier catalogs include: DME, DMS, EOC, FUTABA (Misumi), HASCO, KLA, MEUSBURGER, PEDROTTI, RABOURDIN, STRACK, PROGRESSIVE, NATIONAL, PCS and others
- Automatic functions for: Complete Moldbase Assemblies; Plates and Insulation; Guide, Leader and Return Pin Assemblies; Multi-Cavity and Family Molds Supported; Support Pillar Assemblies; Latch Lock Assemblies; Locating Rings and Sprue Bushing; Ejector Pins, including Sleeve Ejection; Screws and Washers; Dowel Pins; Cooling Circuit with Fittings, Plugs and O-Rings; Slider and Lifter Assemblies
- Automatic Drawing, Hole Chart and BOM Creation
- Mold Opening and Ejection Simulation
- Capturing Company Specific Best Practices and Standards in catalogues
PTC enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to optimize key business processes throughout the entire product lifecycle - from conception and design to sourcing and service. PTC's integral solution portfolio enables customers to unleash product innovation, improve collaboration and ensure product data integrity within engineering and across the enterprise, supply chain and service partner networks. Founded in 1985, PTC employs over 6,000 professionals serving more than 27,000 customers worldwide.
Name: PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension
Version: 9.0 Build M020
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
System Requirements: Creo Parametric 1.0-3.0
Size: 333.1 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction