Norman Rescue Disk (09.2016) | 689.9 Mb
Norman Rescue Disk is a free bootable antimalware scanner from Norman. Boot from the Rescue Disk to scan your computer for malware (viruses, trojans, spyware, worms, bots, keyloggers, rootkits, ...) , and remove any infections or threats.. To use the Norman Rescue Disk, you must first download the latest version of the Rescue Disk, and then create a bootable USB drive or CD. Please follow the instructions below.
Create bootable USB
Requirements: An empty USB drive with minimum 2 GB capacity.
• Download and run the USB creator tool (in archive).
• Connect your USB drive and follow the instructions.
Create bootable CD
Requirements: CD-writer and empty CD.
• Download the Rescue Disk ISO image (in archive).
• Insert a blank CD in your CD-writer.
• Use a CD recording software that you already have or a free alternative such as InfraRecorder or ImgBurn.
• Use the "Write image" function and select the ISO you just downloaded and then burn the CD.
Use rescue disk
When your are done, insert the USB drive or CD in the computer you want to scan and restart the machine.
You may have to enter the machines BIOS settings to successfully boot from the CD.
• Update Database 05.09.2016.
All Link Download :