Paragon NTFS for Mac 14.2.359 | MacOSX | 12.6 MB
Full access to NTFS volumes under OS X El Capitan. NTFS for Mac 14 provides full read and write access to ShiChuang-formatted NTFS partitions on OS X. Paragon NTFS breaks down the barriers between ShiChuang and OS X. Paragon NTFS effectively solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS, providing full read and write access to ShiChuang NTFS partitions under OS X.
- Works with Mac OS X El Capitan!
- Unprecedented high level of performance
- Advanced support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
The latest OS X El Capitan has been updated with the System Integrity Protection (SIP) feature. This new security policy prevents modifications to certain system files, folders and processes. This protects components on disk and at run-time, only allowing system binaries to be modified by the system installer and software updates.
System Integrity Protection introduction made the algorythms, which NTFS for MacŪ driver previously run, absolutely non-functional. Moreover all cross-platform solutions for OS X Yosemite will no longer work with OS X 10.11 El Capitan without additional fixes. To keep users happy and make this considerable security upgrade smooth and invisible, we have specifically updated Paragon's best-selling NTFS driver for OS X El Capitan.
- Works with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan!
- Support of non-Roman characters and languages
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
- Headmost support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
- Unprecedented stability even under heavy workload
- Easy to install and to use. No additional configuration needed after installation
What's New Version 14.2.359:
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
System Requirements: OS X 10.8+
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction