B&W SmartAssembly 6.0 M010 | 113.6 mb
B&W, the world leading supplier of add-on applications for the 3D CAD system PTC Creo Parametric, has released SmartAssembly 6.0 M010 is a process capture tool that allows users to focus on the design process, instead of being bogged down with the repetitive tasks that are present in every design.
It is a development engine that allows users to create UDF's, assemble existing parts or sub-assemblies, and configure new parts or sub-assemblies with associated drawings from existing company templates. Users develop programs in a simple easy to use language. Most programs are only a few paragraphs regardless of complexity.
The SA hardware module is used to simplify and standardize placement of hardware on any part or assembly.SmartAssembly provides a powerful script language to define complex Creo templates using components, UDF's and any available Features. Dimensions, Parameters and References can be defined in a flexible table-structure that will also drive the dynamic assembly GUI.
SmartAssembly also provides powerful machine design functions, such as bolts and dowel pin connections, library management and many other standard component functions. SmartAssembly is a powerful automation tool for any part or assembly typically placed as a library component as well as large complex assemblies with complex relationships between parts.
- Automatic creation & configuration of new parts and sub-assemblies, then automatically assembling them
- Automatic assembly of newly created or existing parts or sub-assemblies
- Creation of part level features
- Support for part family tables and assembly level family tablesSA fixturing library is used to supply a wide range of modules for automatically placing fixutring hardware and creating output deliverables (including drawings).
- Support for BMX features - create analysis features to be used in Feasibility/Optimization or Sensitivity studies. Also apply UDA's
- Dimensional information provided to UDF's thru user input or automatically from the program with local variables
- Automatic relations from analysis features when assembling a component - users never have to edit or create the relations.
- All components and features created still have full redefine or edit definition capability
- When a component is removed, the associated UDF's and relations are also removed
- Export parameters or references from UDF's for use elsewhere in the program, such as placing a hole UDF and then passing the axis of the hole to a bolt to be assembled.
- Display measurement information and pass them for use in UDF's or in components - no more taking multiple measurements, writing them down on a piece of paper, and then doing the work.
- Rich programming flexibility - loops, conditional statements, variables, etc.
- Call UDF's for part level features.
- Support for Manufacturing Automation - create 3, 4 or 5-axis complex milling manufacturing UDF's, even trajectory sequences!
- Works with Pro/Intralink - nothing to configure. SmartAssembly looks in the workspace, the common space or folder based on library path option
- Ability to use assembly commands such as MATE, ALIGN, CSYS.
- Selecting references using commands such as POINT, PLANE, CSYS, AXIS, etc.
- FOR loop - used to assemble multiple components; such as to assemble several bolts to a pattern of datum points or several on surface datum points created as a single feature. The FOR loop command determines if the feature is an instance of a pattern and then asks the user to place the component at all other instances.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction