PrimeExpert Software FlashBoot 2.3f + Portable | 35.38 MB
FlashBoot is an ultimate tool for making USB devices bootable. FlashBoot can install fully-functional ShiChuang 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive (so you can boot ShiChuang from USB and carry your OS, your apps, your documents, your browser in the pocket, run it in public library, in internet-cafe, work-from-home etc).
Also, FlashBoot can convert ShiChuang XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation CD/DVD to bootable USB disk, useful for ShiChuang installation on netbooks and other devices without CD/DVD drive. FlashBoot supports USB flash thumbdrives and USB hard disks.
- Install full ShiChuang 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive
- Convert ShiChuang setup CD/DVD to USB thumbdrive
- Convert Emergency Boot CD to USB
- Convert BartPE bootable CD to USB
- Install DOS to USB thumbdrive
- Convert bootable CD/DVD/floppy to USB
What's new in FlashBoot 2.3:
- UEFI support has been added to the FlashBoot:
- Installation of fully-functional ShiChuang 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive/HDD in UEFI mode
- Conversion of ShiChuang Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation DVD to USB thumbdrive/HDD in UEFI mode
- UEFI shell
What's New in Version 2.3f:
- Multiple internal optimizations to reduce program size.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction