iSoftPhone Professional 4.1110 Multilingual MacOSX | 34.2 MB
iSoftPhone simplifies the myriad of communication methods into a beautiful, intuitive, easy to use application. The quick one-step configuration will allow you to get talking to other iSoftPhone users in seconds.
iSoftPhone is an easy to use Internet phone for Mac OS X using VoIP to provide crystal clear voice quality in an attractively sleek interface. The quick configuration will allow you to get talking to other iSoftPhone users in seconds. iSoftPhone is integrated with the Mac OS X address book to make calls and manage contacts. Simply dial the number of the person you wish to talk with or select them from contacts to call. Create private telephone networks by using the option to add multiple SIP providers.
- Video calls
- Desktop Sharing
- Low bandwidth audio codec G.729
- Audio codec G.722
- Call recording
High quality Audio and Video calls supported by industry standard codecs.
- Users may switch between Video and voice only on demand.
- Enhanced codecs
Quick Access to Contacts
iSoftPhone is integrated with the Mac OS X address book to make calls and manage contacts. You may simply click on the number the number of the person you wish to talk with. It is also possible to access remote directories using LDAP in the address book. Contacts are automatically sync'd with iSoftPhone.
Send chat messages to your friends and colleagues and if your server supports SMS you may initiate chat sessions with mobile users.
Intuitive Call Management
To further our goal of building an app which aids productivity, we have introduced the Call Panel which provides quick access to functionality to manage calls during the telephone call such as Echo Cancellation, Call Recording/Transfer and more.
Users may quickly collaborate with other iSoftPhone users by sharing their desktop. You may talk through projects or use Chat, while viewing your buddies' screen to get better results, more quickly.
CRM Data on Demand
Automation of customer orientated business process to immediately document interaction with customers. iSoftPhone's integration with Daylite CRM provides instant access to CRM data.
What's New in Version 4.0:
- Compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
New SIP module:
* STUN and DNS compatibility increased
* SRTP - compatibility with third party clients (v.3 SRTP worked only in iSP-to-iSP model)
* security: TLS - major bug fix
* SIP servers compatibility increased
* DTMF signalling - major bug fix
New Audio module:
* Voice delay significantly reduced
* Voice quality improved
* Noise reduction more effective
* Call transfer - reliability improved
* Audio call conference - voice quality improved, required bandwidth reduced Calls recording:
* Implemented from scratch in version 4
* Build-in PCM-WAV high quality converter (version 3 had used external script to convert sound)
* Call recording window redesigned for ease of use
* The interface has beed redesigned to comply with the newest OS X
* More intuitive navigation
* Address Book - compatibility with El Capitan Contacts
* New fonts and graphics
* Application icon redesigned
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction