Little Snitch 3.6.4 (4370) | MacOSX | 22 MB
The utility allows you to block traffic in different applications. With the help of Little Snitch you can in real time to monitor any outgoing connections and one program may be connected, while others prohibit connectivity, making them into a kind of an internal list of Little Snitch or technically speaking, creating a set of rules on the basis of which the Little Snitch will open or close outbound access to programs installed on your Mac. Utility is a must when you first run unknown programs. It is also often used by amateur warez-blocking software alert when an application wants to transmit information about themselves on a home server.
Track background activity
As soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your network
Choose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network-related activity of viruses, trojans, and other malware.
Whats New in Version 3.6.4:
- Added IKEv2 VPN support to Automatic Profile Switching detection.
- Fixed: A critical bug enabling potential attackers to circumvent the Little Snitch network filter (thanks to @osxreverser for the report).
- Fixed: Under rare circumstances Fast User Switching causes all connection without rules to be denied without showing an alert.
- Fixed: Alerts triggered via “ask rule sometimes produce rules with “Until Quit instead of “Once lifetime.
- Fixed: Rare crash when searching for rules or suggestions in Little Snitch Configuration.
- Other bugfixes and improvements.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - https://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html