MAGIX Movie Studio 13.0 Build 196 Multilingual (x64) | 417.32 MB
Smart phones make it easy to make movies. And Movie Studio makes it even easier to make those movies stand out. With a streamlined workflow, powerful editing tools, and a vast array of video and audio effects, the art of moviemaking is right at your fingertips. Add titles, music, effects and transitions and correct image color and audio sounds. Movie Studio offers all the tools and features you'll need to put your masterpiece together, fast.
Movies, slideshows, and more
Add photos and video to the timeline and start creating. Drag files across the timeline to rearrange them exactly how you want. Experience the freedom to experiment with video editing, without hassle or worrying about making mistakes.
Share your movies online
Share your movies with others. Upload them directly to YouTube™ or Facebook™ from the Movie Studio application!
Learn as you go
Whether you're new to video editing or just new to Movie Studio, you'll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
Up the ante with music
Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, and record and edit live audio.
No more guesswork! With the streamlined Make Movie dialog, it's easy to make sure you select the optimal render template to prepare your files for uploading to the web, authoring a DVD, or saving to a camera or portable device.
What's New in MAGIX Movie Studio 13:
Just a "touch" of editing
- Movie Studio is touch-enabled, which means that using a mouse to drag and drop clips to the timeline is a thing of the past!
- Make edits, add transitions and effects, and record a voiceover - all with the touch of a finger on your touchscreen PC.
Supports a broad variety of formats
- Quickly import digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices, including HDV and AVCHD™ camcorders, smart phones, and DSLR cameras.
Quickly import digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices, including HDV and AVCHD™ camcorders, smart phones, and DSLR cameras.
Add movie magic
Add flair to your movies with transitions and text tools. Access built-in dissolves and wipes to stylishly transition from one scene to another, or use the new Titles & Text plug-in to animate your text events. Make your words drop from above or shake like an earthquake. It's easy to make your movies shine.
Shoot for perfection
Easily restore dull, washed-out footage, apply brightness and contrast, stabilize shaky video, balance colors, and remove red-eye from photos. Movie Studio includes sophisticated image-restoration and color-correction tools for a variety of tasks.
Movie Studio includes over 500 customizable transitions, filters, and effects to add a professional look to your movies. All of the video effects can be adjusted over time. You can even animate the effect, so it changes with every frame on the timeline.
Use your favorite song to create a soundtrack for your movie! Simply import music from CDs or MP3 audio files directly into the program and then drop them onto the timeline.
Remove clicks, pops, and other unwanted noise from your music and audio clips to ensure the highest fidelity soundtrack for your video project.
Easy live recording
Record your own audio such as voiceovers, music, and narration to be included in your project. Movie Studio provides ten audio tracks, any of which can be used to record. You can also create different versions of your recording that you can later choose from to include in your project.
ACID loop support
For easy video scoring and audio mixing, Movie Studio includes Sound Series Loops & Samples support. Sound Series features royalty-free music and sound samples that contain special metadata which allows them to automatically match the existing project tempo and key.
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan® ShiChuang 7, ShiChuang 8, ShiChuang 8.1, or ShiChuang 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- ShiChuang-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- WeiRuan-->WeiRuan .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction