Autodesk Artcam 2017 Multilanguage | 1.6 GB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of ArtCAM 2017 is a single solution for designing and making in the woodworking industry. Its simple interface and easy-to-use tools allow hobbyists and independent designers to produce high-quality decorative woodwork.
Autodesk ArtCAM is a single solution for designing and manufacturing in the woodworking industry. Its simple computer interface and easy to use software tools allows hobbyists and independent designers to produce high quality 2D and 3D decorative woodwork with CNC routers or machining centers. Make cabinets, doors, moldings, engineered wood products to solid countertops easy with ArtCAM.
ArtCAM 2017 contains the following new features and enhancements:
- ArtCAM rebrand - ArtCAM uses new branding and is available in three different tiers.
- ArtCAM redesign - The ArtCAM interface has been updated and includes a new and intuitive, full-screen starting page.
- Zooming in the 2D View window - You can now right-click zoom in the 2D View window.
- Creating layers, sheets, and relief groups in the Project Tree - You can create layers, sheets, and relief groups direct from the Project Tree.
- Creating shortcuts for Toolbox add-ins - You can now create up to 12 shortcuts for add-ins available on the Toolbox panel.
- Creating polylines - You can now create nodes that are aligned to the previous node's X- or Y-axis.
- Previewing fonts when creating vector text - There is now a preview of the selected font in the Tool Settings: Text Tool panel.
- Dragging selected vectors - You can now paste copied vectors onto the active vector layer as you drag them in the View window.
- Exporting vectors - There is new option available to preserve colours assigned to vectors layers when exporting to an EPS file.
- Enhancements to the sculpting tools - Improvements to the sculpting tools enable you to sculpt more smoothly and to mirror sculpting moves across the model.
- New live tools - The Fade Relief, Create Angled Plane, and 3D Blend tools now work in real-time.
- Adding and editing bridges - The layout of the panels used when adding or editing bridges for vectors is reorganised to improve usability.
- Creating sharp corners in a Profiling toolpath - You can now create a Profile toolpath with sharp corners.
- Working with assemblies - There are several improvements to the way in which you can select assembly items.
- 3D Printing - The 3D printing function has been redesigned and enhanced to improve usability.
- Miscellaneous changes - ArtCAM includes several various small changes and enhancements, such as, providing support for using the SpaceMouse, making it easier to move relief clipart, and providing quicker access to inlay toolpaths.
- Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017
- Autodesk Manufacturing Data Exchange Utility 2017 CR_8.6.10_861009
- Autodesk Manufacturing Post Processor Utility 2017 CR_6.9.4435
- ArtCAM Premium Relief Clipart Library 2017-3
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk ArtCAM
Version: (64bit) 2017 build 110 Premium
OS: ShiChuang 7even / 8 / 10
All Link Download :