Vso Convertxtovideo Ultimate v220.127.116.11 Multilingual | 64 Mb
VSO ConvertXtoVideo is an All-in-1 video converter. Impressive conversion speeds. Edit, cut and crop, rotate, merge and more, Get high quality video conversions!
Convert videos into any format:
• Convert to all format from any video format, including DVD, Avi, Blu-ray, flv, mp4, dvd, iso.
• Convert into: DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, Xvid, Android phones and tablets..
• Many audio outputs available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, dts, AAC, Mp2
• Complete with a comprehensive editing tool: no need for any other program!
• FREE conversion in MKV, OGG, Remux formats!
For beginners and Avanced Users:
• 1 click: insert video and click on "Convert"
• Timeline display for clear overall view and ease of use
• Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays
• Includes a live preview for audio and subtitle tracks selection
• Custom settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
• Impressive quality results adapted to the output device
• Luminosity, brightness, contrast and saturation control for outstanding image
• Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed
• H264 encoder included in to rip Blu-Ray
Special features for thorough customization:
• Add subtitles: advanced editor and preview, DVDsub or hardcoded, forced subs supported
• Cut off any unwanted part(s) of the video
• Merge files together to create one unique video file
• Offset option for ultimate audio/video/subtitles synchronization
• Image rotation
• Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files
• Remux profiles for MKV
• Sound effects
• Chapter support: keep original chapters or create new chapters
• Audio booster
• Padding and cropping features
• Interface customization, more than 20 designs
Hardware decoding+ multi-core + H264:
• Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3x's faster
• DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA CUDA, Intel and ATI technology
• Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA
• Processes simultaneous conversions.
All Link Download :