MAGIX Video Pro X8 126.96.36.199 (x64) | 503 MB
MAGIX Video Pro X is the perfect editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users, and offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools.
Professional video editing
Access detailed editing options, outstanding performance and cinematic effects in top image and sound quality.
Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
Access all the extras - such as plug-in package NewBlue Looks, which includes impressive color filters and effect transitions, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for perfect image stabilization.
The most important features:
- Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
- Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
- Comprehensive action cam support
- Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
- Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
- NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
What's New in MAGIX Video Pro X8:
Transfer the visual characteristics of one video to another. The program matches the colors and tonal values of two separate videos fully automatically.
360 degree camera editing
Video Pro X provides a wide range of options for editing footage from the latest 360 degree cameras.
Use 4K material to create sections and image details in lower-resolution footage.
NewBlue Looks Film Color:
- Modify color and light to give your film a classic look.
- Color Fixer Pro: Adjust the color balance, saturation and brightness of images.
- Gradient Tint: Intensify image colors using a wide range of filters.
- Spotlight: Set an area of an image under a spotlight.
- Glow Pro: Create a warm light by adding highlights to the original image.
Advanced exposure features
Detailed color and tonal value correction enables you to edit luminance and individual RGB channels precisely.
Modern title templates
The over 250 brand new title templates have been completely redesigned and feature a modern look and structure.
You can now use OpenFX standard plug-ins as a video effect from directly within the Mediapool.
Video Pro X is the world's first video editing program to support Intel HEVC/H.265 with ultra-fast hardware acceleration.
Native ProRes support
The latest version includes native support for Apple ProRes video codecs.
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction