Indigo Renderer 4.0.43 (x64) | 110MB
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
Indigo for Cinema 4D 4.0.43
* Updated to indigo 4.0.43 sdk.
* Fixed material export command.
* Fixed bug where UVs would be wrong (slightly faster mesh export).
* Added global MeshCache (faster consecutive render startup times).
* Fixed a bug where instances with indigo subdiv weren't recognised as instances.
* Disabled image saving in all preview or internal render scenarios.
* Added interactive preview prototype (currently only supports updates to camera, background settings and materials, nothing that sits in the scene hierarchy).
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!