EmmGunn Software MP4tools 3.6.0 MacOSX | 63MB
MP4tools is the part of the VIDEOtoolbox Suite of Applications used for the creation and editing of MP4 videos. It was primarily designed for processing videos files for use in hardware capable of playing MP4 or M4V videos, such as the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and PS3. As the name might imply, MP4tools is a graphical interface for a variety of tools useful for processing video files.
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM and AVI into MP4 videos.
- Can convert most videos without having to re-encode the video track and/or the audio track, so processing takes minutes instead of hours and no quality is lost.
- Simplified, intuitive user interface that takes the guess work out of processing MP4 videos.
- Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3 or 5.1 AAC.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one step encoding for playback on common hardware such as the iPhone and Apple TV.
- Define presets for one step automated encoding and track selections settings
- Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video, or mux (soft subtitles) from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
- Split MP4 videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Adjust the Pixel Aspect Ratio of MP4 videos.
- Join MP4 videos.
- Extract the selected tracks from MP4 videos as individual video and/or audio files.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
- Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
- Enter a "Watch Mode" for which MP4tools will process all videos placed in a defined folder.
What's New in Version 3.6.0:
- Updated to Swift 2
- High potential for random bugs
- Added a "Send Bug Report" option in the help menu
- Turned off compiler optimizations that would cause random crashing
- Added a pseudo store window to streamline the registration process
- Can now double click in the jobs queue to go to the output file
- Made various bug fixes with the "Q" popup
- Fixed various bugs with adding multiple files to the jobs queue
- Fixed a bug that could adversely effect the order of aac and ac3 audio tracks
- GUI now remembers media type and device from previous sessions
- Media types can now be set in presets
- MP4tools is Intel-only (64-bit) and requires Mac OS X 10.9.x or later. It has been tested on a MacBook Pro and a Mac Pro with no known issues.
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction