WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office Standard 2016 v15.25 (64-bit) (Mac OS X) | 1.47 GB
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan has announced the release of the preliminary version of the office suite Office 2016 for the Mac. The new Office for Mac is the first major upgrade package WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office applications on the platform OS X since the release version of Office 2011. The new version of the program includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, and also brings a lot of new features, including support for high-resolution displays Retina and full-screen applications. The main focus of her made on standardization and better integration with cloud-based service OneDrive.
Office suite Office 2016 for Mac has inherited many elements from the version of Office for ShiChuang, and mobile client applications Office, which debuted last year. Updates to the tape, which is a new arranges tools and formatting functions, completely redesigned user interface based on the latest functionality of computers Mac, new themes and styles. There is even a new design theme in the spirit of Yosemite, which to the best advantage of features such as support for full-screen applications, OS X.
Whats new in version 15.25:
Improvements and fixes
This update provides the following fixes and improvements.
- 64-Bit Outlook: Enjoy improved reliability when you work in Outlook.
- View simplified summary cards in your travel confirmation and package delivery emails, and in your calendar. For Office 365 subscribers only when using Office 365 and new or upgraded Outlook.com accounts.
- Add the at sign (@) followed by a persons name to the body of an email or calendar item. That person will automatically be added to the To line of the message. For Office 365 subscribers only.
- Calendar view now shows the correct day and event.
- Removed duplicate organizer in the schedule assistant view.
- Fixed the default font preferences for plain text messages.
- 64-Bit Excel: Enjoy improved application performance and reliability when you work with very large files.
- Find and fix accessibility issues in your spreadsheets by using the Accessibility Checker on the Review tab.
- 64-Bit Word: Enjoy improved application performance and reliability when you work with very large files.
- Find and fix accessibility issues in your documents using the Accessibility Checker on the Review tab.
- 64-Bit PowerPoint: Enjoy improved application performance and reliability when you work with very large files.
- Make your slides more dynamic by adding an animated background image. For Office 365 subscribers only.
- Find and fix accessibility issues in your presentations by using the Accessibility Checker on the Review tab.
- 64-Bit OneNote: Enjoy improved reliability when you work in OneNote.
- Select what happens when your stylus is detected. Automatically switch to drawing, or keep using the stylus as a mouse.
- AutoUpdate no longer prompts for the local administrator password when it installs updates.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.10
- Recommended 1 GB of RAM
- 5,62 GB of free hard disk space
- Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- A monitor with 1280x800 resolution or higher
- Recommended Safari 7