News Explorer 1.0.1 | MacOSX | 4.2 MB
News Explorer is an innovative easy-to-use news reader exclusively built for the Apple's ecosystem, with iCloud based synchronisation between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV.
• News Explorer syncs your subscriptions, folder setup, news items, read statuses and favorites across all your Apple devices.
• Synchronisation is based on iCloud, so there is no need to login or to sign up into any other service, it just works out of the box.
• Built-in high speed RSS engine.
• Clean, 100% native, distraction-free user interface
• Built-in browser for viewing inline links and other references
◦ Default: carefully designed light coloured interface
◦ Dark: useful 'night mode' interface
◦ System: based on standard system colours and controls
◦ YinYang: combines dark sidebar with light toned interface
• Split View support
• Full Screen support
• Smart filters
◦ Latest News: all news items of the last 2 days
◦ Unread News: all unread news
◦ Favorites: all news items marked as favorite
• Read your news offline
• Mark items as favorite for later reading
• Navigate with one the original content
• Timeline view shows your news items in an attractive newspaper-like way
• Full text search
• Full keyboard navigation
• Built-in image viewer to browse through all images of news items
• Share news items via email, Messages, Twitter, Facebook and more
• Add new RSS feeds manually or use the built-in search feature
• Feed extension support let you open RSS news feed URL's
• Group your subscriptions by using folders
• Rename and reorder folders and subscriptions, using drag-and-drop
• OPML import and export
• Global filters let you filter all subscriptions and related news on unread items and favorites.
• Support for enhanced arrow key navigation with auto expand and collapse of the sidebar and the built-in browser.
• With Force click, you can easily perform frequently used actions on selected news items.
• Perform quick actions with horizontal swipes in the news items list.
• Pull subscription list to start a sync session.
• App icon badge with unread items count.
• Custom storage period for each item status (read, unread and favorite).
• Opened items can be set automatically to read, immediately or after a custom period.
• Set all items within a filter or feed as read with one click, with an option to ask for confirmation above a particular number of unread messages.
• News item links can be opened in the built-in browser based on the Safari-view controller, or as external URL which includes support for external apps.
• Syncing with iCloud can be disabled, to use only the built-in high speed RSS engine.
• And much more
STATE OF THE ART
• Supports RSS 2.0 and ATOM news feeds
• iCloud sync with CloudKite
• Swift 2.2
• Force Touch
• Handoff, pick up where you left off
• Retina support
You only need to buy two apps to cover all Apple platforms:
• News Explorer for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
• News Explorer for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV is a universal purchase app, available on the App Store of the mentioned devices. Universal purchase allows you to purchase News Explorer once, and then access it on all connected platforms.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable