Omnifocus Pro 2.6.2 (Mac OS X)
We understand, youre busy. Youve got stuff to do. Work. Home. Play.
The only way youll make it through all the things that you need to do is to organize them somehow. Maybe youve been making do with notebooks or sticky notes and hoping they dont fall into the world of lost things behind your desk. But hey! Youve got this awesome Mac sitting in front of you. You use it every day. You guard it with your life.
Its time to get serious about all of the stuff you need to do. Its time to get OmniFocus.
The new OmniFocus 2 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done. In it, youll find all of these shiny features:
- Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions.
- Assign Contexts the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind to Actions and Projects
- NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions
- NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective
- Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments
- Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry no need to even Command-Tab away from the app youre working in when the thought occurs
- Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone
- Collect from anything that can send email Omni Sync Servers Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox
- Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing)
- Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor