Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2016 R1 v8.0 Multilingual (Win) | 245.55 MB
Easy-to-use drawing and illustration software - SketchBook Pro drawing software show how digital artists at all levels can easily create designs. Familiar illustration tools and brush types, plus support for many drawing tablets, provide an intuitive experience. Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2016 is especially powerful for concept design and iteration, image composition, and graphic communication.
Flipbook animation toolset
Create simple animations with intuitive workflows.
Create perfect perspective lines.
Familiar tools and brush types
Choose from more than 100 illustration tools.
Pen tablet support
Use a variety of pen tablets and devices.
Customize your illustration tools.
Streamlined and customizable interface
Spend less time hunting for tools and commands.
Custom colors and more
Create and save your own colors.
Annotate and iterate with layers
Import images easily with layers.
Whats New in SketchBook Pro 2016 R1:
- New Natural Blend and Colorless brushes
- Pinning brush sets to the Brush Palette
- Redesigned Brush Properties window, which includes:
- Brush types
- Flow and Opacity control
- Stylus tilt and stamp scaling
- Improved texture capture workflow
- Import image as stamp texture
- Loading custom and purchased brushes
- For ShiChuang 10 users, zoom in/out of the canvas, using the middle mouse wheel
- Newly designed Color Editor
- Radial Symmetry
- Support for saving and exporting the SketchBook .skbrushes brush format
- Bug fixes, improvements, and enhancements
- ShiChuang7 SP1 (64 bit), ShiChuang8/8.1 (64 bit), and ShiChuang10
- 1 GHz of Intel or AMD CPU
- 1GB of Memory
- 256 MB Graphics card with OpenGL 2.0 support
- We recommend that you use a pressure-sensitive tablet and pen for basic features