Lumenzia 1.83 for Photoshop (Win/Mac) | 130 MB
Lumenzia: a simpler approach to Luminosity Masking. Luminosity masking is one of the most powerful ways to create professional results in Photoshop. But they can also be challenging to learn and use. Lumenzia makes luminosity masking simple and visual, so that you can focus on making beautiful images.
The main Lumenzia panel includes:
- 22 standard luminosity masking presets
- 5 and 11 zone masking system
- 2 custom zone pickers (select the right zone mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Custom range picker (select any range of midtones visually by clicking on the image)
- "Lighter" and "Darker" masks (select pixels that are lighter or darker than the surrounding pixels)
- Group and Color Group tools to refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Split-screen to see and edit the mask and image simultaneously
- Saturation masks
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers in a single step
- "PreBlend" to automatically stack and align images for exposure blending
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to help find and fix defects
- Dodging and burning with luminosity masks
- Custom vignettes
- Over 2 hours of included video tutorials to get the most out of Lumenzia and luminosity masking, always available via the Tutorials button
- What you see is what you get! With Lumenzia, you get a full screen preview of the mask before you apply it. This makes it faster and easier to select the right mask. And if you use group masks to control luminosity masks, you can combine them into a single mask, which makes it much easier to visually understand the impact of multiple masks.
- You can select what you see! You don't have to know which mask relates to the tone you want to select, just use the built in picker tool to click on a part of the image, and a custom mask is created for you automatically. These custom masks have the same gradual transitions that make luminosity mask adjustments look so natural. And they are custom matched to your image (there are over 500 possible masks with the picker tool, but all you have to do is click on the tones you want to select). Lumenzia has a full range of luminosity masks, zone masks, and saturation masks. And all of the masks can be tweaked, so the options are limitless!
- Create the ultimate in professional results!: Not only can Lumenzia create any selection which is possible with a channel-based approach, but it allows for complete customization of any mask. You can determine which tones or saturation values are selected and how much. And you can determine how quickly the masks fade to black to protect other parts of the image. You can refine masks to specific parts of the image with a simple selection (Lumenzia automatically feathers the result to create a natural result). Or you can refine masks by color (which makes it a lot easier to make the sky more blue without any consequences to the green tree in front of it). Of course, you can still manually paint on the masks if you want, but you can often skip that step or finish the mask more quickly. And the masks are created in 16-bits, allowing for the potential of smoother transitions.
- Swap or add masks with a single click! Not sure if you should use a Lights(2) or a Lights(3) mask? No problem. If you've applied the wrong mask, it just takes one click to replace the mask on an existing layer mask. Need to add a mask to a layer? Same easy button.
- Stay organized. Mask names are automatically applied to new layers, so you can easily tell which luminosity mask you used (and you can always rename the layers however you like).
- Minimize clutter. You don't need to use the channels pallet, ever. Avoid flipping between panels and leave more room to see your layers.
- Minimize file size. Because you aren't creating channels, file size is automatically significantly reduced (without the need to manually delete channels). A TIF from my D810 grows from 200MB to 1.4GB when I create channel masks. I can always delete them, but that's one more step to do/remember. And if you use group masks to restrict your luminosity masks, Lumenzia can combine those masks to significantly cut down on file size. I find that this can often reduce the size of my files a further 20-50%!
- Undo practically anything. Every action in Lumenzia shows up as a single history step. So undoing is always as simple as -Z. And, because everything is listed a single history step, it's easy to review what you've done and go back (even if you have Photoshop set to only save 10-20 history states).
- Create beautiful vignettes with ease. Just draw a quick selection around the target area and click vignette (or don't select anything at all and you'll get a standard vignette that works great for many images). Off-center vignettes? No problem. Want to create a vignette that isn't just a simple oval? No problem. Want to make the center lighter or the edges darker? No problem. Vignette but protect the shadows? You get the idea.
- Powerful sharpening tool. If you've never heard of "surface sharpening" it's an approach that can product some amazing results. Lumenzia uses an approach that is optimized to sharpen 16-bit images 3-4 faster than normal. And because it's integrated with luminosity masking, you can easily apply masks to do things like sharpen the highlights (without increasing noise in the shadows).
- Easy dodging and burning. A single click creates a dodge/burn layer for you, with a luminosity mask if desired.
System requirements: Lumenzia is compatible with Photoshop CS6, CC, CC2014, and CC 2015 on both ShiChuang and OSX.
Home Page -
[b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )