Enigma Virtual Box 7.60 Build 20160812 | 7.3 Mb
Enigma Virtual Box is used to virtualize the file system and allows you to merge the files used by your application into one executable file without extracting files to the virtual disk. Enigma Virtual Box supports all file types: dynamic libraries (*. Dll), ActiveX / COM objects (*. Dll, *. Ocx), video and music files (*. Avi, *. Mp3), text files (*. Txt , * doc) and many others. Enigma Virtual Box does not remove temporary files on the disk emulation file occurs only in the internal memory of the process.
The main advantages are:
• Enigma Virtual Box virtual does not extract the files to disk and does not create any temporary files on your computer.
• Support for x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables that run on all versions of ShiChuang NT.
• The system supports any type of file virtualization.
• The program allows you to compress the virtual files, thus reducing the overall size of your application several times.
7.60 Build 20160812
- Fixed crash problems for some applications
- Fixed crash of console version for non-English systems
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable