iFFmpeg 6.1.11 (Mac OS X) | 45MB
iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
High Quality and Control
- Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Merging media files
- Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
- Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
- A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
- 4K and 5K Support
- +300 advanced options
- +40 Video filters
- Export movies to Images
- Monitor Output
- Watch Folders
- Users Presets
- Audio Filters
- Images to movies
- Trimming movies
- Chapter editing
- Unlimitted Streams
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary
New in iFFmpeg 6.1.11:
Fixed several issues when running macOS 10.12
Fixed issue when using Padding filter and enabling ‘Auto padding to 16:9'.
Fixed memoryleak when removing batchfiles.
Improved setting the GOP value when set to auto.
Password if need: http://pasted.co/97d4ec1f
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable