Router Password Decryptor 5.0 Portable | 5.8 Mb
Router Password Decryptor Portable is a simple ShiChuang application that can recover lost or forgotten login passwords to routers, as the name suggests. It bundles a decent pack of features that can be quickly figured out by all users, regardless of their level of experience.
As far as the interface is concerned, the main window has a well-organized layout and shows buttons to all options.
So, all you have to do is drag and drop the router configuration file into the primary panel, as well as select the router type in order to start the recovery operation.
Results shows the password type, along with the hexadecimal value. This data can be saved to an HTML, XML or TXT file for closer inspection and safekeeping. There are no other notable options available.
Router Password Decryptor runs on a very low amount of CPU and RAM, so its impact on system performance is minimal. We have not come across any problems in our tests, since the app did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs.
Currently it supports password recovery from following type of Routers/Modems
Features & Benefits
• Instantly decrypt and recover login/PPPoE/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Passwords from Router/Modem Config file
• Supports Cisco/Juniper/DLink/BSNL modems/routers
• Also has Smart Mode feature to recover password from any config file
• Useful for Admins & Penetration Testers
• Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use
• Supports quick Drag & Drop of Router config file
• Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
• Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
• Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT file
• Fully Portable, does not require Java or .NET
New version 5.0 (July 30, 2016)
• Major 2016 edition featuring new Installer/Un-installer integration.
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 10
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium Download To Resumable: