Image-Line FL Studio Producer Edition 12.3 Build 72 | 619.06 MB
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
WHAT YOU CAN
Fully reworked scalable interface
- Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
- Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
- New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
- The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up). Pattern Menu
- The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
- Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a ShiChuang file browser).
- Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls. VST Plugins
- VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
Fruity Formula Controller
- Updated, new UI.
Fruity Envelope Controller
- Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
Fruity Keyboard Controller
- Attack smoothing, new UI.
Additions and changes:
Convolver now has a vector GUI
Razer Chroma: support for Naga Epic Chroma, Diamondback Chroma
Razer Chroma: updated metronome effect for Orb Weaver
New NewStuff demo: nucleon - Transient Processor
New demo project: Ephixa - Club Penguin
Four new demo projects for ZGE Visualizer
Three new Wiselabs Patcher presets, others updated
Transient Processor: no more nag silence in demo mode
Video Player: new Delay playback by option
ZGE Visualizer: updated MIDI effects
Save acidized render option is now disabled by default
New option to disable menu transparency
New menu item to load previously saved window arrangement while FL is running
Access violation when normalizing large audio files
Alt+B does not toggle scale highlighting on and off
Black notes not highlighted correctly
Crash dragging MIDI from Kontakt 5 to FL
Dragging (none) preset from picker to channel or mixer creates new preset
Dragging (none) preset from picker to channel does not rename it
Full screen mode not remembered when restarting FL
Incremental scrolling does not always work
Missing plugin dialog not shown
Mute audio clip does not take effect immediately during playback
Recorded loop does not show up when loop recording
Right-click on bottom panel of piano roll does not work
Underruns and high cpu usage when opening popup menus and plugin picker
Wrong channel name when auto name channels is disabled
Dashboard: font import from old projects is wrong
EQUO: font size wrong when scaled
HTML Notebook: does not find html file saved in project
Love Philter: orange ring around led controls
Maximus: font size wrong when scaled
Maximus: crash moving mouse over editor window
Plugin Manager: FL VST path is added to search path list for every installed FL
Razer Chroma: various fixes
Sytrus: crash on load because of invalid settings
Transient Processor: various fixes
Wrapper: bar start position reported to plugins is not updated every bar
Wrapper: Nave VST3 crashes when user changes waveform
Wrapper: Sforzando opens as 32bit plugin in FL 64bit
ZGE Visualizer: various fixes
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction