Solar Walk 2 - Space & Planets v18.104.22.168 (Unlimited Premium) | 234,7 MB
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
The all-new Solar Walk 2 is a powerful educational tool at the edge of graphic technology.
Solar Walk 2 offers an interactive encyclopedia of the solar system seen as never before. Based on real physics and latest photographic data, Solar Walk 2 comes to life with stunning visual effects of planetary atmospheres, solar flares, auroras and asteroid belts to give the space depth and feel that hadn't yet been possible on a mobile device.
NEW IN SOLAR WALK 2:
- The life of the solar system is presented as a series of events: celestial (solar eclipses, conjunctions, etc.) and man-made missions. The user can see experience the progress of space exploration and see how the planets moved at the time and how they are going to move in the near future.
- You will see Sputnik fly over the Earth and martian rovers moving on the red planet. Every notable event of every mission is in the calendar for you to explore, including the latest discoveries from New Horizons of Pluto and Curiosity on Mars.
- Planets move just as they do in real life. You can view a solar eclipse from space as a shadow crossing the Earth and see exactly what regions it covers at what times for each and every eclipse of the covered range.
- Solar Walk 2 can be enjoyed using with sounds, put on the headphones and dive into the outer Space moving from one planet to another, get acquainted with the missions exploring the other worlds.
- We collected the highest resolution textures available to human race to date and integrated them beautifully, specifically for retina displays. Photos acquired during the latest mission to Pluto are already in the app, making it the most fresh and up-to-date space simulator.
- More than two thousand of the brightest stars, 21 asteroids, 10 comets, 8 planets and more are in their correct relative positions for any given date and time. And the list is growing! We're eager to add new dwarf planets, missions and more!
How is it different from Solar Walk 1?
Solar Walk 2 has all-new graphics, interface and updated planetary textures. Your exploration of the solar system in Solar Walk 2 is guided by a carefully hand picked calendar, a collection of simulations of celestial events with stunning visuals. You can still fly around the solar system and explore it on your own, like in Solar Walk 1, but now you have a comprehensive tour guide at your disposal.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Localizations updated
- New missions added: Genesis, Ikaros, Jason-2, Jason-3, Koronas-Foton, NanoSail-D2, Orbview-2, resurs-DK No.1, UARS, Artemis, KMS-4, OAO-2, OAO-3
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium Download To Resumable: