BetterTouchTool 1.82 R2 MacOSX | 15.8 MB
BetterTouchTool adds many new, fully customizable gestures to the Magic Mouse, Multi-Touch MacBook trackpad, and Magic Trackpad. The Apple Magic Mouse, the Magic Trackpad, and the Macbook Trackpad allow the user to use various gestures to control their computer. BetterTouchTool is a small but efficient OS X app designed to help you define shortcuts for your gestures.
BetterTouchTool is a great, feature packed app that allows you to configure many gestures for your Magic Mouse (1 & 2), Macbook Trackpad and Magic Trackpad (1 & 2) and also Mouse Gestures for normal mice. It also allows you to configure actions for keyboard shortcuts, normal mice buttons and the Apple Remote. In addition to this it has an iOS companion App (BTT Remote) which can also be configured to control your Mac the way you want.
A small collection of BetterTouchTool Features:
- More than 100 Magic Mouse Gestures
- More than 200 Magic Mouse Gestures
- Support for normal mice
- Drawing gestures
- (Almost) Unlimited amount of keyboard shortcuts
- More than 100 predefined actions
- Window management
- Open a color picker anywhere
- Open the selected file in Finder with specific applications
- Trigger menubar menu-items by gesture or shortcut
- Show your menubar in a context menu
- Basic Leap Motion support
- Add many additional Force Touch gestures
- BTT Remote companion app to remote control your Mac
- Lock your Mac with a gesture or shortcut
- Configure what happens when right-clicking a window's close/minimize/fullscreen button
- Configure hot corners
- Retina Ready For HD Screens
- Have a middle click on your Magic Mouse (e.g. using 3 finger click)
- Send keyboard shortcuts to specific applications
- Create new files in Finder via shortcut or gesture
- Configure everything on a per application or global basis.
- Use BTT Remote for iOS or iPad to remotely control your Mac
- Use Window Snapping to split ShiChuang to halfs of your screen
- Configure the extra buttons on your normal mice
- Move ShiChuang by via gestures
- Trigger El Capitans native Split View using gestures or shortcuts
- Move ShiChuang to other spaces via gesture or shortcut
- Trigger items from an app's context menu via gesture or shortcut
- Run Apple Scripts via gesture or shortcut
- Open Apps, Links, Scripts etc. via gesture or shortcut
- Execute terminal commands
- Control brightness, volume etc. of your Mac
- Start Automator workflows
- Have multiple profiles
- Export/import existing profiles
- Configure force touch feedback for each gesture
- Visit my blog for various tips & tricks about how to use BetterTouchTool!
New in version 1.82 R2
* Better compatibility with macOS Sierra beta 2.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.7 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!