tinyMediaManager 2.8.2 Build 2016-07-19 Multilingual Portable | 16.9 Mb
Organize your movies, movie sets and TV shows, scrap detailed information about them from different online sources, grab artwork, and sort, filter and search for items. tinyMediaManager is a cross-platform Java-based program designed to help you catalogue your movies, grab artwork, and download comprehensive information about them from online sources.
The design looks straightforward and allows you to work with three main categories for handling your collection, namely movies, movie sets and TV shows.
There are many configuration settings hidden under the hood so be prepared to spare some of your time for discovering them. You cannot access a help manual, only a forum which may provide some answers to your questions.
tinyMediaManager is able to download metadata for your movies from various online websites, such as The Movie Database (TMDb), IMDb, OFDb, Zelluloid, and MovieMeter.
You can check out details about the original title, genres, runtime, production, spoken languages, Description, crew, cast, media data (e.g. video, audio, subtitles), and media files.
The utility downloads multiple images so you can choose the preferred artwork. In addition, you can add local photos for your movies.
You can download a list of available trailers for your movies via The Movie Database and HD-Trailers.net, as well as open the trailers directly in your web browsers.
What's more, you are given the freedom to filter movies using a diverse set of criteria, such as genre, certification, year, missing metadata, missing artwork, missing subtitles, new movies, and duplicates. When it comes to sorting, you can view items in an ascending or descending order and by title, year, rating, runtime, or video bitrate. Searching options are also on the feature list.
tinyMediaManager lets you manually edit metadata, generate XBMC and MP compatible NFOs, import NFOs, rename movie files and folders, and update media information of the selected movies.
Movie set options
Movie sets can be used in case you plan to organize items that have some connection to each other. For example, you can store The Lord of the Rings Collection. Plus, you can set artwork and automatically assign movies to movie sets.
TV show features
You can import the file structure of your TV shows and detect episode and season information out of the file/directory names. In addition, you can scrape metadata and artwork, manually alter metadata, as well as write XBMC compatible NFOs.
All in all, tinyMediaManager delivers a thorough set of features for helping you manage your movie collection and gather information from online sources. On the downside, the tool eats up CPU and memory so the overall performance of the computer may be hampered.
New in version 2.8.2 Build 2016-07-19
* MediaInfo for ISO files - yay!
* reworked command line scraping, please check syntax (add scrapeAll, reworked logic for TvShows)
* added select all/deselect all buttons for metadata scrape options
* added persian to the scraper languages
* added telecine, R5 and stream to media sources
* added extra language setting for subtitle scraping
* support folder excluding in Kodi style (.nomedia file in folder to exclude)
* added media source renamer token for TV shows
* updated tmdb scraper (thanks to @davidsben)
* updated extras detection to Plex naming scheme
* IMDB scraper: option to scrape local release date or global release date
* fixed movie renamer dropping several image/NFO files
* TMDB crash when scraping of several TV shows without artwork
* fixed exporting of movies/TV shows
* fixed TV show multi-file episode detection
* fixed updating of tags in the UI
* rename .idx files along with with .sub files
* improved writing/reading speed for subtitles and NFO files
* do not overwrite external Kodi NFO streamdetails
* overwrite existing images in the exporter
* fix for renaming into subfolders
* fixed wrong scraped release dates (where no release date has been found)
* fixed TV episode detection for extracted disc files
* changed the NFO column to better indicate scraped/unscraped movies
* better detection of movie name out of filename
* Internet connection
OS: ShiChuang All
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!