Cheat Engine 6.5.1 + Portable | 19.3 Mb
Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference(e.g: Find that 100hp is too easy, try playing a game with a max of 1 HP), but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.
It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more.
For new users it is recommended to go through the tutorial(The one that comes with Cheat Engine, you can find it in your programs list after installing) and at least reach step 5 for basic understanding of the usage of Cheat Engine.
New in version 6.5.1:
* Fixed increased value by/decreased value by for float values
* Fixed disassembling/assembling some instructions (64-bit)
* Fixed the autoassembler tokenizing wrong words
* Fixed several bugs related to the structure dissect window (mainly shown when autodestroy was on)
* Fixed a small saving issue
* Groupscans now deal with alignment issues better
* Fixed java support for 32-bit
Additions and changes:
* Signed with a sha256 signature as well (for OS'es that support it)
* Changed Ultimap to use an official way to get the perfmon interrupt instead of IDT hooking (less BSOD on win10 and 8)
* Individual hotkeys can now play sounds
* Now compiled with fpc 3.0/lazarus 1.6 (Previously 2.7/1.1)
* You can now search in the string list
* PEInfo now has a copy to clipboard
* Some places can now deal better with mistakes
* Lazarus .LFM files can now be loaded and saved
* Fixed several incompatibilities between lua that popped up in 6.5 (due to the lua 5.1 to 5.3 change)
* Fixed the onselectionchange callback property in the memoryview object
* MemoryRecords now have an Collapsed property
* Added TCanResizeEvent to the splitter
* Fixed setBreakpoint not setting a proper trigger if not provided
* Fixed executeCode* parameter passing
* Fixed several memory leaks where unregistering hooks/addons didn't free the internal call object
* Some tableFile additions
* Fixed registerAssemble assembler commands
* Added kernelmode alloc and (un)mapping functionality
* Added an easy way to add auto assembler templates
* Added window related functions including sendMessage
* Added Xbox360 controller support functions
* Added more thread functions
Post release fixes:
* Dealt with several gui issues like the mainform to front on modal dialogs, header resizing stuck with the cursor, treeview item selection/deletion being weird, etc...
* Added a disconnect to the client in pointerscans
* Fixed pointerscan issue with 32-bit aligned pointers in a 64-bit process
* Fixed a deadlock in threads when lua custom types where used
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!