RightFont 3.2.3 Build 1031 MacOSX | 4.76 MB
RightFont for Mac - Use RightFont to preview, sync, install, and manage fonts on your Mac or Dropbox/Google Drive. Add font organization functionality for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
New RightFont 3.0!
Welcome to RightFont, a lightweight and fast font manager for your Mac. It helps you preview, sync, and organize fonts stored in any location without installing them. Icon fonts? Check. Dropbox sync? Check. Google Fonts? Check.
The future of font managers
- Activate or deactivate fonts stored in any location with a single click.
- Automatically sync fonts across multiple computers via Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Choose fonts from our organized library, and use it directly in design software.
- Customize your own preview content for any font, in realtime!
- Filter fonts by classification (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), width or weight.
- Organize your fonts by creating font lists or marking fonts as favorites.
- Use more than 4,000 icons directly in your design.
- Automatically activate fonts for Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch documents.
- How fast is fast? RightFont can load 30,000 fonts in less than 0.9 second!
- Automatically sync fonts from Google Fonts / Adobe Typekit collection (via Adobe Creative Cloud client).
- Easily toggle group view to collapse / expand font families.
- Import or export any font files by simple drag and drop.
What's New in RightFont 3.2.3:
- Fixed a font-activation issue when activating a font family in group view.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password