Comic Life v3.5.2 (Portable) | 127.7 Mb
Presenting Comic Life 3, the app with everything you need to make a stunning comic from your own images. Packed with fonts, templates, panels, balloons, captions, and lettering art, Comic Life is a fun, powerful and easy-to-use app with endless possibilities.
Whether it is photos of friends or hand drawn comic characters, Comic Life is the ultimate app for turning your images into a comic. Want to recount your holiday adventures or tell a life-story in an engaging style? Comic Life is the answer. What about creating an original story featuring you and your friends? That's easy with Comic Life.
It's the app with everything you need to make a stunning photo comic. Fonts, templates, panels, balloons, captions and lettering art. Simply add your photos and some words and very quickly you'll have a finished story. Comic Life is also great for doing school projects, how to guides, flyers for your business or group, storyboarding, lesson plans, book reports, Internet memes; and that's just to name a few!
Creating an original work is easy with the script editor. From script to comic page it's never been easier with the new Script Editor in Comic Life. When you're ready for a photo shoot, you can use the panel descriptions as a shooting guide! Then put it all together in Comic Life with the easy drag and drop feature for elements and lettering. It's your story from start to finish.
Photo filter effects and customizable lettering options really make your photos come alive. It really makes turning your pictures into comic artwork a snap. When you're done you can share your masterpiece with your fans in a variety ways.
What's New in Version 3:
New in Version 3.5.2:
- Selection of images with transparency now works reliably
- Master page feature is functioning correctly again
- Sample script English keywords now function in all localizations
- Performance improvements for large scripts
- DirectX 9.0c is no longer part of the install
- Rafika font issues resolved
- Requires ShiChuang 7 (SP1)
- or ShiChuang 8 (+latest patches)
- 1.5GHz processor (2.0+GHz rec.)
- 1 GB RAM (2GB rec.)
- 300 MB of available disk space
- Minimum 1024x768 display (1280x1024 rec.).
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction