Enfocus Pitstop Pro 13 Update 2 | MacOSX | 390 MB
PitStop Pro 13 is the all-purpose (and all-powerful!) tool for preflighting and editing PDF files without ever leaving Acrobat! Edit (text, images, objects, colours, page dimensions), repurpose, convert, optimise, certify and more.
PitStop 13 update 2 includes customer-driven features that expand the preflight possibilities. Update 2 offers several new Actions and default Action Lists. These new Actions can be used in conjunction with existing PitStop preflight and correction functionality, to really extend the Preflight possibilities when creating or using an ISO 19593-1 based workflow.
These Actions include:
- Action to select layers by ISO 19593-1 processing steps - This lets the user select certain layers that have processing step metadata attached to them.
- Action to change layers to ISO 19593-1 processing steps - This action enables the user to make a layer in a PDF file into one that conforms to the ISO 19593-1 standard.
- Action to check layers for ISO 19593-1 processing steps - It checks if specific layers conforming to ISO 19593-1 are present in a PDF file. If the layers are not present, a warning or error can be generated.
New Packaging Preflight functionally
Using PitStop 13 update 2, users can perform packaging-specific preflight checks on PDF files created with Esko applications. When Esko PDF files are created, they include metadata that describes some of the attributes of objects and inks within the PDF file. Using this Esko-generated metadata, Enfocus has added some specific Actions and standard Action Lists that can check barcodes and inks.
Updated Pantone libraries
This new release of PitStop supports the updated Pantone libraries, including the 112 latest colours. In addition, to help overcome issues that are created by changes to the Pantone Libraries within Adobe InDesign regarding alternate colour spaces, the Pantone Plus Solid Coated and Uncoated libraries are also available with both LAB and CMYK alternate colours, allowing users to decide which alternate colour space they would prefer to use.
Icon support for Retina displays in Acrobat DC
Users of Acrobat DC will be familiar with the yellow and red Lego blocks that appear when using PitStop Pro with a Retina display. Adobe has now released support for third party Plug-in icons for in Adobe Acrobat DC update 3 or higher, and Enfocus is pleased to include them in this release. The PitStop icons have also been updated within Acrobat DC to reflect the new ‘flat' design style.
Improvements to Preflight Restrictions
To give users a more focused and accurate preflight routine, Enfocus introduced Preflight Restrictions in PitStop 13. In PitStop 13 update 2, Enfocus speeds up this process by allowing a restriction to be remembered, which means it does not have to be re-calculated every time it is needed. This provides a significant increase in performance when using Restrictions.
PitStop 13 update 2 also includes these additional new features:
- New Action Lists can now be created directly within the Preflight Profile editor
- Improved usability when assigning objects to layers and showing image resolution in the Preflight Navigator
- Improvements to the PitStop rasterising engine, with particular functionality for conversion of PDF files with ‘white lines' caused by transparency flattening
- New Actions for reducing PDF file size by removing attachments and metadata
- New Action to convert shadings to images to reduce the complexity of PDF files
- New Action to insert N'th pages (2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.)
- The latest Ghent PDF Workgroup 2015 Preflight Profiles
and even more...
Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11
Adobe Acrobat X Standard or Pro
Adobe Acrobat XI Standard or Pro
Adobe Acrobat DC/2015 (64-bit mode)
Home Page - https://www.enfocus.com/en/products/pitstop-pro
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction