Silhouette Studio 3.7.227 | 141.8 MB
Silhouette Studio is an efficient and easy to use application that allows you to quickly create professional designs for your business cards.
The layout of the program specializes in allowing you to easily access a multitude of menus and options for drawing and designing, but at the same time, keeping your workspace clean and visible.
Although the main window of the application can be resized to the preferred width and height, the inside panels cannot, but you can hide them in order to get a better overview of your project.
Another convenience of Silhouette Studio is that its interface is tabbed, allowing you to easily toggle between multiple projects.
Advanced editing options
A multitude of graphic editing options are available, like modifying images, adding colors and patterns or editing text in many creative ways.
You can add a vast array of shapes, dotted lines, gradients or custom patterns, which you can later edit in numerous ways by precisely selecting and processing each element.
Silhouette Studio is an advanced drawing editor that allows you to quickly edit or create from scratch advanced and elaborate patterns, which can be used to be printed as business cards.
The application is best used paired with an electronic cutting machine, in order to create business cards.
Customize your library
Once you have designed a professional pattern, you can save it in the local library, so you can quickly use it the next time you need it.
You can save your own customized fonts as well, which you can also load from the library directly into your on-going project.
Easy to use graphic editor
The modern and natural-looking interface, the intuitive layout of the program, along with the multitude of features and editing functions, make Silhouette Studio and easy to operate application for designing business cards even for inexperienced users.
Whats New in version 3.7.227:
* Curio Pixscan Mat support
* Shortcut for 'Save As Legacy' option (CTRL+ALT+V)
* Improved printing support for printing large documents
* Bug fix for importing a 3.6 Library file with User-Created Designs into 3.7
* Bug fix for error when importing a PixScan image
* Bug fix for error relating to TrendMicro AntiVirus
* Bug fix for issue where line thickness was incorrect when duplicating a shape after zooming in
* Silhouette electronic cutting machine
* CPU: Pentium III 800 MHz or higher
* Memory: 1GB RAM recommended
* Monitor: 1024 x 768 True-color recommended (compact button mode available for notebook computers)
* Mouse and/or Graphic Tablet
* CD-ROM drive (for installation)
* Supported cutting tool
* Supported printer
OS: ShiChuang Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)