Portable SCI Etabs Ultimate 18.104.22.1685|ShiChuang(x64)|rar|148 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering, has released the release 15.2.0 of ETABS 2015 is a civil engineering program that design and analyse steel and concrete structures using finite element method.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
The innovative and revolutionary new ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
From the start of design conception through the production of schematic drawings, ETABS integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. Creation of models has never been easier - intuitive drawing commands allow for the rapid generation of floor and elevation framing. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. The state-of-the-art SAPFire 64-bit solver allows extremely large and complex models to be rapidly analyzed, and supports nonlinear modeling techniques such as construction sequencing and time effects (e.g., creep and shrinkage). Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates. Models may be realistically rendered, and all results can be shown directly on the structure. Comprehensive and customizable reports are available for all analysis and design output, and schematic construction drawings of framing plans, schedules, details, and cross-sections may be generated for concrete and steel structures.
ETABS provides an unequaled suite of tools for structural engineers designing buildings, whether they are working on one-story industrial structures or the tallest commercial high-rises. Immensely capable, yet easy-to-use, has been the hallmark of ETABS since its introduction decades ago, and this latest release continues that tradition by providing engineers with the technologically-advanced, yet intuitive, software they require to be their most productive.
- A new 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model has been added to the nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concrete compression, cracking, and shear behavior under both monotonic and cyclic loading, and accounts for crack rotation.
- Time-dependent creep, shrinkage, and stiffness behavior has been added for the CEB FIP-2010 and ACI 209R-92 codes and for user-defined curves.
- Notional size for time-dependent creep and shrinkage behavior is now specified on the section properties rather than at the material level, and can be automatically computed or user-defined.
- Automated seismic lateral loading has been implemented for the Dominican Republic R-001 code.
- Automated response-spectrum functions have been implemented for the following codes: Costa Rica Seismic code 2010, Ecuador (NEC-SE-DS 2015), Mexico (CFE-93 and CFE-2008), and Peru (NTE E.030 2014).
- A new stability check has been added for nonlinear static load cases to report when the structure may have failed under material or geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysis results.
- The speed of nonlinear static and nonlinear direct integration time-history analysis has been increased for models containing many linear shell elements.
- Several enhancements have been implemented for composite beam design to increase productivity and to improve reporting.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
ShiChuang XP, ShiChuang Vista all SP, ShiChuang 7, ShiChuang 10 (x64)
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Bigfile