Command Center 1.0.4 (Mac OS X) | 8MB
Command Center (was Control Center) is a new utility app for macOS, inspired by Control Center. We've created a beautiful tool designed to let you control and monitor most aspects of your Mac. It is a panel that auto-hides on the side of the screen, and is activated by mouse (like the Dock). The panel is divided into two sections: Control and Monitor.
Control features include various toggles, controls, and shortcuts, allowing you to:
- Control the communication devices such as Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Enable a Night Mode that adjusts screen gamma after sunrise/sunset
- Enable Do Not Disturb (toggle system notifications)
- Hide or show desktop icons
- Adjust screen brightness (including on external displays)
- A Music widget that lets you control your music player (supporting iTunes and soon Spotify)
- A File Drop widget that enhances productivity by simplifying drag-and-drop of files
- Various system shortcuts, such as log-out, sleep, etc.
The Monitor features include advanced graphs and statistics for most system-related information, such as CPU, RAM, Network, Battery and Power usage.
Added multiple display support
Fixed an issue where the panel would show as gray and be stuck
Panel is now accessible across different Spaces
Fixed various crash issues
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.11 or later
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction