MediaMonkey Gold 188.8.131.521 Final Multilingual | 16 Mb
MediaMonkey is a music manager and media jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and includes an intelligent tag editor and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
* Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
* Customize your library by setting filters to display only Artists or Albums that match criteria that you set. For example, set a filter that causes Artists to appear in the tree only if they contain Albums that are currently available, and are of any genre other than ‘Children'.
* Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you're so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
* Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..
* Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
* Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
* Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC - perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
* Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.
All MediaMonkey Gold Features:
* Audio / Music Manager
* Media Player (play MP3, OGG, WMA etc.)
* Equalizer / DSP Effects / Volume Leveler
* Party Mode & Auto-DJ
* CD Ripper: Encode MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC
* Audio Converter
* Auto Renamer / File Organizer
* Auto Tag Editor with Album Art Lookup
* Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
* Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
* Generate reports and statistics
* Customization via scripts
* iPod and MP3 Player Synchronization
* Integrated CD/DVD Burner (Audio & Data) (up to 48x) (up to 4x)
* File Monitor (automatically updates library)
* Advanced Searches and AutoPlaylists
* Advanced Portable Device Synchronization with on-the-fly format conversion
* Unlimited MP3 encoding
* Virtual CD / Previews
* Advanced Filters
* Sleep Timer
- 0013333: [Player] Distorted sound while seeking MP3 or M4A (michal) - closed.
- 0013344: [Properties/Auto-Tools] Album Artwork lookup fails terribly when Album Artist is missing (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013378: [Synchronization] 'Album artist' value is not shown in device subnodes in some cases (Android devices) (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013379: [Synchronization] Track may re-sync needlessly when build 184.108.40.2069 was used and track folders were re-scaned (Ludek) - closed.
- 0012406: [Synchronization] Auto-Sync: Artwork isn't updated for already synced files (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013353: [Other] Version Number: About Dialog is not updated (petr) - closed.
- 0013375: [DLNA/UPnP] Playback may skip to next track randomly (for http streams with known content length) (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013373: [Podcasts] Double-clicking podcast episode freezes MM (regression 4.1.12) (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013372: [Framework: Tagging] Tagging MP4/ISO files containing QuickTime meta tags could corrupt moov header (michal) - closed.
- 0013340: [Synchronization] USB sync: Tracks with 'album artist' value " " fails to sync to MMA (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013321: [Framework: Tagging] Tagging Album can remove Album Artist (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013339: [Player] Playback of some audio streams fails for some users (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013341: [DLNA/UPnP] Wrong images can be served via DLNA (and for WiFi sync) once MM.DB is deleted/re-created (Ludek) - closed.
- 0013332: [Player] Audio playback fails on ShiChuang XP 32-bit (regression 4.1.12) (michal) - closed.
- 0008251: [Other] Stream URLs not corectly handled (Ludek) - closed.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!