Paste 2.0.0 Multilingual MacOSX | 8.16 MB
Paste is a new way to copy and paste for your Mac. It keeps everything you've ever copied and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it. Paste recognizes and stores text, images, links, files and any other type of content and generates informative previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in background and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and improved user experience allows you to focus on your core tasks and not on the application itself.
- Extends your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited.
- Pinboards and favorite snippets.
- History management, rules and exceptions.
- Intelligent search with flexible filters.
- Quick Look preview for any type of content.
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously.
- Drag-n-drop multiple items to any application.
- Paste plain or rich text.
- Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop or share with your friends.
What's New in Version 2.0.0:
Fresh new visual style, revised user interface, pinboards and other great new features!
- Pinboards. Keep your clipboard history organized, create lists and pin your favorite snippets in an order you like.
- Quick Look support, large preview for any type of snippet.
- New customizable shortcuts.
- New snippets type - color.
- More languages.
- New app icon of course.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction