Mastercam 2017 v19.0.8201.10 (x64) for SolidWorks 2010-2016 ISO-SSQ
SSQ | 21 June 2016 | 1.0 GB
Mastercam delivers CAD/CAM software tools for all types of programming, from the most basic to the extremely complex. 2-axis machining, multiaxis milling and turning, wire EDM, router applications, free-form artistic modeling and cutting, 3D design, drafting, surface and solid modeling - whatever your machining needs, there is a Mastercam product for your budget and application.
Among the main functions should note the following:
* Trimming allowance in case of detection of the component surface.
* Processing of open, nested, and through pockets.
* The trajectories of roughing and post-treatment for every pocket.
* Recognition of the holes and the creation of centering operations, drilling, deployment, chamfering and threading in accordance with the set criteria.
Roughing and Finishing 3D processing, including wrap-.
The main sample effectively removes the bulk of the allowance.
High Speed ??Machining (VSO) provides the fastest processing and producing excellent quality of the surface of products. Mastercam for SolidWorks includes a set of fully associative trajectories of high-speed processing, allowing the most from your CNC equipment.
* Strategy "core sample" and "cleaning area" effectively remove the bulk of the allowance due to the use paths, configurable on the "roughing" blank or "vygryzanie" material from cavities.
* Strategy "post-treatment" gently removes the allowance remaining after the previous roughing cuts.
* Using the 3D constant step between passes, finishing "a comb" strategy forms the same surface quality (roughness) on sloped and flat povehnosti details.
* Finishing strategy "Horizontal field" rapidly processes flat horizontal surface of the part.
* "Spiral", "radial" and "Raster" treatment strategies provide extensive opportunities for machining of various types.
* "Pencil" the strategy creates the tool moves along the lines of intersection of the faces of a solid body with a view to processing areas inaccessible parts.
Reliable verification of trajectories
Verification of solid state processing with simulated material removal allows you to check the path to their real working out on the machine.
Mastercam gives you the confidence that your equipment can do the processing of any level of complexity. With trajectories test tools available in Mastercam, you can easily make sure that the path and movement created exactly the way you wanted it.
* Available viewing and measuring in detail the process of verification of processing a solid part of a solid billet. During the simulation, the processing tool and holder are checked and displayed on desperately. video
* You can draw trajectories by using the tool "Backplot" and receiving the processing cycle time. Available dynamic view of all relevant information about the instrument and operations at any point of the trajectory, and the scaling of certain areas for a more detailed view.
* Fast verification of 2D paths with a portrayal of a tool to check the end result of finishing operations.
Effective tools for creating control programs and control paths tool path - it's just part of what forms as a result of a well-run program. General trajectories management, and configuration of the machine and the control system to optimize each operation as much as possible.
* Full control of all aspects of the supply and removal tool.
* Security zones help ensure safe tool withdrawal movement when working with any type of trajectory.
* A significant reduction in the size of the program by using the filter path.
* The use of all types of tools: ball, disc, conical, etc.
* User-customizable tool and material libraries automatically calculate the amount of feed and spindle speed.
* Trajectories manager keeps the operation of all your projects in one place. Quickly create, edit and verification of trajectories or copy and paste parameters from one operation to another. Using groups of equipment for the organization's operations and to facilitate copy / paste paths and information about the instrument from one machine tool to another group.
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!