Softgroup NET Data Objects 5.0 DC 062016 | 3.7 MB
Softgroup .Net Data Objects is a set of .Net classes that gives to developers powerful objects for accessing, editing, and updating data from a wide range of databases throw a a unique driver interface. With Softgroup .Net Data Objects developers can especially easy migrate old data-oriented projects that use WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) to WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ADO.NET technology based on .NET Framework without rewriting many lines of code.
In fact in order to facilitate the migration of source code Softgroup .Net Data Objects contains most of same objects (with most same Properties and Methods) of WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ADO (Connection, Recordset, Fields, Field etc.)
In addition Softgroup .Net Data Objects contains other useful SQL objects and functions to query, insert, update and delete tables data on a database using auto-generated standard SQL statements that can be executed in all supported databases.
The most common usage of Softgroup .Net Data Objects is to query and manipulate the structure of a relational or non-relational database, retrieve and display the results in an application, and let users make and save changes to the data.
Other tasks include:
· Open a Connection to a database
· Easy manipulation of database objects (Databases, Tables, Indexes, Primary Keys and Foreign Keys, Views, Procedures, Triggers, Groups, Users, Permissions etc...)
· Perform advanced operations on Databases like: enumerate existing databases, create or delete e database, backup or restore a database etc.
· Multilanguage advanced dialogs (with Unicode support) to Connect to a database, backup and restore operations (use of dialogs is optional)
· Querying a database using SQL and displaying the results
· Executing commands and stored procedures with parameters
· Dynamically create Recordset objects, to hold, navigate, and manipulate data like WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ADO Recordset object also with Bookmark support
· Performing transactional database operations
· Transformation of a Recordset object to a .System.DataTable object
· Filtering and sorting local copies of database information based on run-time criteria
· Saving data from a database into an XML file
· A series of SQL objects and functions in order to standardize writing of SQL statements in your code (SQLSelect, SQLInsert, SQLUpdate and SQLDelete)
· Support for Unicode databases
Softgroup .Net Data Objects con be used as a standard way to write .Net data-oriented solutions that support most commercial databases types using one single component.
Whats New :
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!