AKVIS Pastel 2.0 (Standalone and PS Plugin) | Mac OS X | 200 MB
AKVIS Pastel is software for conversion of photos into pastel paintings. The program turns your image into a lifelike digital art imitating one of the most popular artistic techniques - pastel art.
New In Version 2.0:
• Improved Pastel Effect The new version offers you more creative choices with the new powerful Small Details and Large Strokes check-boxes. They allow you to try different stroke application modes and choose the most suitable one. The default size of the Quick Preview area has been increased. You can adjust its size in the preferences.
• Timeline The new update introduces a list of intermediate shots representing different stages of conversion, from a semi-processed image to a practically finished work. This wonderful option allows you to create numerous variations of your painting with minimal effort!
• New Decoration Effects & Frames The new Decoration section contains three tabs: Canvas, Text, and the new Frame tab. It's possible to drag the tabs to change the order of the application of the decoration effects. The program now lets you apply various types of frames which are divided into groups: Classic, Pattern, Strokes, Vignette, and Passe-Partout.
• New Presets The new version includes an updated list of built-in presets allowing you to achieve rapid end results.
• Support for Ultra HD 4K & 5K Displays The new version provides support for ultra high video resolutions going far beyond traditional 1080p systems. The texts and new vector based icons now scale correctly on 4K & 5K displays.
• And other changes.
Mac OS X 10.7-10.11 (El Capitan) - 32-bit, 64-bit
Home Page -
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Bigfile