HyperSnap 8.12.00 Final | 24.79 MB
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from ShiChuang screen, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It is perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
HyperSnap is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of ShiChuang 8.1, ShiChuang 8, ShiChuang 7, Vista, XP, and their corresponding ShiChuang Server editions.
HyperSnap Top Features:
* Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
* Unlimited undo/redo.
* TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accellerated graphics or running under ShiChuang 8.
* Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
* Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
* Automatic color substitution.
* Non-rectangular window capture.
* Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
* Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
* Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
* Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
* Much, much more!
What's new in version 8.12.00:
* The default "View and Shape Selection" mode is now enhanced: if you press the left mouse button while in this mode, and move the mouse more than 8 pixels in any direction, it automatically switches into "Rectangular Selection" mode, to either select part of underlying image for copy/move, or select shapes while holding Ctrl key. If you want to return to the default view and shape selection, just click the right mouse button.
* The eraser tool on the ribbon has now also 1 and 2 pixels sizes available.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password