VirtualHostX 7.1.2 (incl Hostbuddy) | MacOSX | 7.4 MB
VirtualHostX 7.0 is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It's the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
New in version 7.0
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox.
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server.
- No more administrator password prompts.
- Apple's software updates cannot break your settings.
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website.
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS.
- Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
- Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
- Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
- Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
- PHP 5.5.9 is enabled by default - upgradable to 7.0.
- Uses a real Ubuntu 14.04 web server.
What's New Version 7.1.2:
- Fixes a crasher when VHX drops its SSH connection to the virtual machine
- Fixes a small crasher that occurred when using AutoRefresh
- Renamed "Restart" to "Reload" to be more consistent with Vagrant's vocabulary
- We no longer always provision the vm when restarting. This will speed up reboot times
- Fixes a bug where VirtualBox wasn't used if VMWare or Parallels are installed
Compatibility: Version 7.0 is compatible with (Mac OSX) 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El Capitan
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable