Flying Meat Acorn 5.4.1 Build 11078 MacOSX | 11.66 MB
Everyone needs to edit photos at some point, but not everyone has the time to learn complicated super pricey photo editing software. This is why we created Acorn. Add text and shapes to your digital pictures. Combine images together to create a photo collage. Work with layers to touch up your favorite photos or make something entirely new from scratch. Do all this and more with Acorn!
Powerful Layer Capabilities
* Over 25 different non-destructive blending mode options.
* There is no limit to the number of layers and group layers, so you are never held back in creating complex intricate images.
* Use layer masks to block out unwanted areas of your image or to expose layers below.
* Transform, rotate, move, lock, merge, delete, and duplicate your layers quickly and easily.
* Use Acorn's snapping to line things up perfectly. Snap to grid, guides, selections, shapes, layers, and the canvas.
Filters, Layer Styles, and Effects
* Apply endless combinations of layer styles and non-destructive filters to create unique effects.
* Save and modify your filters even after you've closed and re-opened your Acorn image.
* Customize your own presets and use the on-canvas controls to get things looking just right.
* Tilt shift, vignette, shadow, distortions, blurs, and over a hundred additional effects. Adding effects to your images has never been so easy.
* Use non-destructive curves and levels to adjust the individual color channels to perfect the mid-tones, shadows, highlights, and contrast in your images.
The Tools You Need
* Powerful eraser tools like instant alpha make removing photo backgrounds and other unwanted pixels from your images both fast and fun.
* Use traditional photography techniques like dodge and burn to highlight and darken your images.
* Acorn's customizable clone, blur, and smudge brushes will have your photos looking great.
* Acorn features brushes that let you draw and sketch right on your image. Use a track pad, mouse, or even a tablet.
* Create your own brushes using Acorn's built in brush designer, or add to your brush library by importing photoshop brushes.
* Use Acorn's multi-stop live gradients to create beautiful linear and radial gradients for vector shape and bitmap layers.
* Create custom selections, invert, feather, and even add a corner radius. Quickly select an entire color using the magic wand.
* Quickmask mode allows you to easily create and edit your selections like never before.
* Acorn's text tool gives you control over your text in a simple interface. Everything is in the text palette from bold and italic to kerning and ligatures.
* Stars, arrows, bézier curves, circles, lines, and squares are just a handful of the vector features awaiting you.
* Use Acorn's powerful shape processor to move, tweak, generate, and adjust shapes. Best of all, shape processors are non-destructible and stackable just like Acorn's filters.
* Boolean shape operations include union, intersect, difference and exclude. Create complex vectors with ease.
* Convert text to bézier paths, add and subtract bézier points, and have your edges snap to pixel boundaries for precise alignment.
* RAW image import that allows you to import as 32, 64, or even 128 bit images.
* Create layered screenshots of every window you have open on your computer. It's magic.
* Optimize and export your images for the web as PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, and GIF.
* Use Acorn's Smart Layer Export for easy 1x and 2x image export.
* Retina canvas support, and image metadata support.
Acorn 5 Has Arrived.
Shape processors are filters for shape layers which allow you to move, tweak, generate, and adjust shapes. Best of all, the shape processors are non-destructible and stackable just like Acorn's filters.
Circle Text Tool
Quickly and easily place your text on a circle to create logos and other useful text designs. Modify your text with on-canvas controls for circle radius, rotation, and inversion. Use the baseline and kerning sliders to get things looking just right.
Photoshop Brush Import
Acorn will now import Photoshop brush files (.abr). Just drag and drop the Photoshop brush file onto Acorn to import and make new brushes.
Trim out parts of your image and even rotate your image while you crop to make the perfect scene. You can even use the crop tool to quickly increase the size of your canvas.
Non-Destructive Levels and Curves
Levels and Curves have joined all the other non-destructive filters in Acorn. You can use Levels and Curves on both bitmap and shape layers, and even save your Curves as a preset for quick editing in the future.
New Filters and Blend Modes
Pin Light and Mask are two of the newest blending modes Acorn has to offer. Acorn also has new filters including Offset, Redraw, and Remove Color Cast, as well as additional options for using filters on selections.
Soft Brushes for Clone, Burn, Etc
The Clone, Paint, Smudge, Dodge, Burn, and other tools that work on pixels now have their own super configurable brushes with Acorn's awesome brush designer. Now you can have scatter for the Clone tool, or adjust flow and softness for the Burn tool. The options are endless.
Use Acorn's snapping to line things up perfectly. Snap to grid, guides, selections, shapes, layers, and the canvas.
Hundreds of Little Improvements
PDF import options, editable Exif data, Bézier and star shape tool improvements to name only a few. It all adds up to make Acorn even nicer.
What's New in Version 5.4.1:
The one about bug fixes.
- Fixed a crasher when importing certain Photoshop brushes.
- Fixed an issue where the Triangle Kaleidoscope wasn't working correctly when you scaled your canvas to less than 100%.
- Fixed an issue where a profile was being embedded on web export even when the setting was flipped off.
- Various little improvements to edge snapping logic.
- The little graphic for the shape palette frame tab now correctly shows the origin in the top left corner if you have that pref set.
- Fixed some redraw problems for shape layers which had various distortion filters applied to them.
- Fixed a problem where text boxes were getting odd artifacts if it was clipped and the font was sufficiently large.
- Fixed a problem where changing the font size for a text box with multiple font faces would change all the fonts to whatever the first one was.
- Fixed a cropping and fill issues when running on OS X 10.10.
- Fixed a problem where a shadow set on circle text would draw at the wrong time, which gave a funny shadow to the selection box.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!