Topaz B&W Effects 2.1.0 DC 03.06.2016 for Adobe Photoshop | 113 MB
Topaz Labs has released an updated plug-in Topaz B & W Effects, which converts your color images into stunning black-and-white composition! B & W Effects provides new features that allow you to create stunning images easier than ever with over 150 pressetov simulating the effects of historical images, conventional and stylized photographic processes. Topaz B & W Effects - it is not just a traditional tool for black-and-white conversion, B & W Effects offers unique effects and improved tools with flexible configuration options for every taste.
Here are 10 of the key features found in Topaz B & W Effects:
1. Many presets. An extensive library with over 150 presets simulating traditional and alternative B & W processes!
2. Pressetov collection. All presets are divided into seven special unique collection Topaz,: Traditional Collection, Van Dyke Brown Collection, Stylized Collection, Toned Collection, Cyanotype Collection, Opalotype Collection and the Albumen Collection, which will simulate historical printing processes. This allows you to give the image the effect of authenticity.
3. Selective Brush - Brush selection. Intuitive selective adjustment brush for burning, increasing the contrast (dodging), color and detail - plus the option of faces.
4. True Grain Filter & Grain Creation. Choose the grain of your favorite movies or making your own grain.
5. Adaptive Exposure - adaptive exposure. Topaz Adjust symbiosis with B & W Effects to create dynamic detail and exposure.
6. Quad Tone. Allows you to select and apply four different shades in your image.
7. Creative Effects - creative effects. Includes popular features from favorites such as Topaz Adjust, Simplify and Lens Effects to improve your creative images.
8. Finishing Touches - the finishing touches. Includes the effects of adding an image finishing touches, such as borders, vignetting, and more.
9. Effect enable / disable - enable / disable effects. Option in the preview, which will hide or view a set of adjustments for easy comparison with CTR.
10. Step by step the actions of all the tools to facilitate your editing process.
The plugin is easy to learn, because the interface as a whole is almost the same as all the plug-ins from Topaz
1. Presets / Effects Preview - window in which you can see in real-time image after applying the presets and effects.
2. Presets Panel - panel, which displays a list of presets and effects.
3. Preview Window - the preview window, which can be made for the possibility of a double view before and after the effect.
4. Preview Navigator - Navigator window, where you can see the selected area of the original image
5. Settings & Parameters - setting panel editing options, with the sliders, can set the center of the image to apply effects presets, and depending on the selected preset will also change parameter settings.
As in all the Topaz plug-ins are:
Auto Updater (Automatic Updates). Instant receive software updates.
Snap / Recall, buttons. Ability to store up to 99 snapshot settings.
Undo / Redo buttons.
Folding side panels. Expand and collapse the panel presets and toolbars.
Keys for zooming. Keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + (-) or + (-).