Realmac Rapidweaver v7.0 (Mac OSX) | 92.6 MB
RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML- and CSS-based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick-looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools.
- Overhauled FTP Engine Super fast, super reliable FTP Engine (No, really it is this time!)
- FTP Path Browser: You can now visually browse your FTP server to pick a location to publish too!
- Built-in Web Server: Allows you to preview your entire site locally in a browser without having to export it
- SEO Health Check: RapidWeaver will analyse your site and will highlight steps you can take to improve SEO.
- Banner Images: In themes that support this new feature, you can now add a custom banner image to your site, and customise it on each page. Themes that support this feature also include optimal image dimensions to help you size images.
- 4 Responsive New Themes: Designed by Realmac, Elixir Graphics, MultiThemes, and Yuzool!
- New, modern OS X sidebar: with translucency, that shows all your pages, resources and settings in one location.
- Portable Documents: You can now choose to store resources inside your RapidWeaver document, enabling you to take the project between multiple Macs.
- Multiple Publishing Locations: If you need to publish projects to multiple locations, you can set these up in your project, and choose the server when publishing. RapidWeaver's smart publishing will also keep track of changes across multiple publishing locations.
- Local Publishing: The "Export" feature is something we've always felt should be considered a way of publishing your site, and now it is!
- Project Backup: RapidWeaver can optionally create a ZIP file of your project, and upload it to your server when publishing. The file is added to a "secret" location on your server, meaning that while it is downloadable by anyone who knows the cryptic web address, it's tricky to guess that web address.
- User-selectable Addons Folder: need to save your addons in a custom location? RapidWeaver 7 allows you to do this, and will move your addons for you! Great if you're working between machines.
- Reorder-able Sidebar: you can now re-arrange the Pages, Resources, and Settings groups in the sidebar, and collapse the ones you don't need.
- RapidWeaver's media browser now supports other, non-Apple, apps including Lightroom, and custom folders from the Finder.
- Refined Design: We've reduced the amount of UI "chrome" that RapidWeaver adds, allowing more space for your website content.
- Page Inspector: You can now choose to pop the Inspector out into its own resizable window
- Assets area now support Folder Drag and drop from the finder
- RapidWeaver now uses the latest Safari engine for lightning-fast Page rendering!
- Multiple Selection in the Page List: Use Cmd + A to select all of the sidebar group you're currently viewing. Cmd + Shift + A to select the entire sidebar. You can Duplicate, re-order, and Delete multiple items.
- New "Hide Classic Themes" preference: This new option allows you to hide the older, built-in themes. If you open a project that uses one of these themes, it will be shown in the Theme Browser while the project is open.
- Photo Album: now adds an image caption as the "Alt" tag in individual photo pages.
- New SEO Tab in Page Inspector: Metatags are now shown in their own tab in the Page Inspector.
- Support for Customisable Metatags
- Easy to use Robot Meta tags, you no longer need to remember the syntax!
- Added an option to update custom theme styles with the current settings.
- Greatly improved third party plugin installation, for example, RapidWeaver no longer moves plugins, it copies them over.
- Option to Opt-In to Beta Updates: If you're feeling adventurous, and want to see new RapidWeaver features before anyone else, you can opt-in to receive beta updates to RapidWeaver.
- Sitewide Code: To allow you to better-edit large amounts of site-wide code, RapidWeaver now displays it in tabs, instead of consecutive text fields.
- New Body Sitewide Code: The "GoSquared" and "Google Analytics" fields have been merged into sitewide code. "Google Analytics" content is now placed in the Head tab, with a new "Body" tab now available for use. RapidWeaver 7 will migrate your existing code from RapidWeaver 6 into this field when generating a RapidWeaver 7 project file.
- Master Styles / Theme Inspector: You can now collapse / hide the contents of theme variation groups.
- Lots of UI refinements: we've made a huge number of changes in just about every aspect of RapidWeaver
- Lightning Fast Image Processing: RapidWeaver's image processing has seen major changes, to both use the latest OS X technologies, and to ensure that ICC Colour Profiles are respected.
- Turbocharged export: We've substantially reworked the way RapidWeaver exports sites, to make it lightning quick.
- Smaller App Size: We've put the app on a diet, optimised images, and made the app quicker to download.
- Added a new "Copy Macro" button to the resources view (also right-click menu).
- If a plugin cannot be found RapidWeaver will now offer to search the community site for it
Fixes & Changes
- Quick Look has always been problematic, so we've decided to remove it in RW7. You'll see substantial improvements in file-size as a result (for no portable documents)
- When dragging an image without a creation date into a RapidWeaver project, a creation date will be added to the image.
- Theme Browser: Numerous improvements to how RapidWeaver duplicates themes, and handles the duplicates in the Theme Browser.
- If a Website Address has not been set for your project, RapidWeaver will now prompt you to enter one when right-clicking a page and choosing "Publish Page".
- RapidWeaver now has a "Web server logs" window to make it easier to diagnose page errors
- By default new projects will be created as Portable Documents
- The default theme for new projects has changed to "Offroad"
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.11 or later.
Download From Uploaded
Download From RapidGator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Alfafile
Download From Bigfile