Kindle for PC 220.127.116.11025 | 62.3 Mb
Kindle for PC is a handy and easy to use application that you can use to read Kindle books using your computer, without needing a Kindle device. In order to use it, you need to have a registered Amazon account, as the application prompts you to login right at startup. The interface is simple, allowing you to browse your book library and manage your collections.
Double-clicking on any book opens it for reading. Navigating is easy, as the table of contents can help you jump to the desired chapter and you can use the 'Search' function to easily find a phrase or a location. There are two different methods for turning pages: using the mouse scroll wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
Users can easily change the font size, set the number of words per line, adjust the brightness and modify the color mode or even place the text on two different columns in order to enhance the reading experience. Full screen mode is also available.
In addition to this, users can take notes, highlight text sections and add bookmarks in order to remember important book sections. Also, you can view passages that are most frequently highlighted by other users.
The program features a handy dictionary that can display complete definitions when a word is selected, but you can also search it online directly from the application.
One of the advantages that this software comes with refers to the synchronization functionality. For instance, if you have a Kindle device or you are using Kindle on your iPhone (with the same registered Amazon account), this feature helps you synchronizes your bookmarks, annotations and the last page read, so that you pick up where you left off when switching between devices.
If you do not own a Kindle device, but you want to read your favorite digital books, Kindle for PC is the tool for you. Ease of use, together with its customization and sync features make it a great tool for reading e-books.
Take your Kindle books with you:
* The Kindle app is available for most major smartphones, tablets and computers. That means with our free Kindle reading apps, you can buy a Kindle book once, and read it on any device with the Kindle app installed*. You can also read that same Kindle book on a Kindle device if you own one.
* Sync to the furthest read page
* With Amazon's Whispersync technology, you can automatically save and sync your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across all your devices. That means you can start reading a book on one device, and pick up where you left off on another device
Load up with books and more:
* Sample Books Before Buying
* Read Free Books
* Borrow Library Books
* Read Magazines & Newspapers on Android devices
Get the best digital reading tools:
* Look Up Words
* EXCLUSIVE - X-Ray for Books
New in version 18.104.22.168025 (April 25, 2016):
* bug fixes and includes general improvements and performance enhancements
* Amazon registered account
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password