SQLPro for SQLite 1.0.75 MacOSX | 8.1 MB
SQLPro for SQLite is an advanced sqlite editor. It has an easy to navigate interface, with the ability to perform the most basic to advanced tasks.
- Syntax highlighting and query intellisense/auto-complete.
- Advanced multi-query execution.
- Pick from multiple included themes, or design your own.
- Automatic external change detection reloads a database when modified outside of SQLPro.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Runtime loadable extension support.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Fullscreen support.
- Column reordering.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
+ Added error highlighting in the sql view.
+ Added a preference to disable displaying system tables.
+ Added a preference to enable foreign key enforcement upon opening a databases.
+ Fixed an issue where sqlite_stat table may appear in the tables list.
+ Fixed a few cases where the application could crash.
+ Fixed an issue where disabling table counts did not work properly.
+ Fixed an issue with processing foreign keys.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium Download To Resumable: