Mailplane 3.6.3 Build 3050 Multilingual MacOSX | 27.07 MB
Mailplane combines Gmail's fast search, spam protection, endless storage and unique user interface with great Mac features. And there is no need to set-up and learn another email application if you already know and love Gmail.
Be more efficient
Comes with amazing plugins that make you even more efficient. At the moment we support Rapportive, Boomerang, RightInbox, AwayFind and Streak.
Switch easily between accounts
No need to sign-out and sign-in. Mailplane runs separately from your browser.
Quick Calendar Access
Gmail & Google Calendar in a single app. No separate calendar set-up required.
Never miss an important message
Get notifications across multiple accounts and never miss an important message.
Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in. We suggest up to three tabs. For use beyond three, please refer to our Switch to account... feature.
Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
Mailplane's notifier tells you how many unread messages are in your inboxes, right from your Mac menu bar. Mailplane also integrates with Apple's notification center and the 'Do Not Disturb' mode allows you to stay focused.
Hides ads and comes with an amazing set of productivity tools.
- Remind of emails later and send scheduled emails
- Get a full "social snapshot" into the person you're talking to
- Send a text message when someone important writes you
- Keep track of deals and manage customer information
Mailplane is a native Mac OSX application and integrates naturally into Mac OSX. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OSX Services and much more.
Resizes images and zips directories automatically. No need to start another app. No need to download. Preview and edit attachments directly in Mailplane.
Sign PDF attachments with PDFPen, save emails directly to Evernote, download images directly to iPhoto, and much much more. Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
New in Version 3.6.3:
* Tab Close Button - Reduced click area of the tab close button and visualizes that area if hovering over the tab. We hope it helps to prevent closing tabs by accident.
* Todoist - 'Save to Todoist' sets the email message as comment instead of putting everything into the content. Make sure you're using a premium account and the latest version of Todoist Mac app.
* Image Resize and JPEG - You can now set a compression factor if resizing/converting to a JPEG image. And we fixed an issue where Mailplane saved the image twice the entered size on Retina screens.
Fixes and Improvements
* Fixed 'Mail > Discard' and trash toolbar button for Google Inbox.
* Play a sound when a new chat message arrives.
* "Search with Google" does now use the default browser if it isn't Safari.
* Mailplane doesn't open a Gmail tab anymore if opening an account via notifier and there's already a Google Inbox tab around.
* Updated to Streak 6.23
* Updated WebKit to the same as Safari 9.1.1 is using
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, Intel, 64-bit processor.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!