WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office 2013 VL Select Edition (x64) May 2016
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office 2013 VL Select Edition allows installing Office 2016 suites (Standard/ProPlus) and/or standalone applications (Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project Std/Pro, Publisher, SharePoint Designer, Visio Std/Pro, Word)
- Includes: installers for Office 2013 suite Standard/ProPlus, Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project Std/Pro, Publisher, SharePoint Designer, Visio Std/Pro, Word (Volume License)
- Language: English (en-US)
- Channel: Volume License
- Version: 15.0.4823.1000 (SP1)
- Architecture: x86/x64
- Proofing Tools: English, French, Spanish
- Updated May 10, 2016
- Standard Edition: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher
- Professional edition: as above + Access, Lync (Skype for Business in Office 2016)
Customized default setup (slightly modified using OCT - Office Customization Tool)
- Skip EULA
- Default setup options- all programs and features will be installed by default, except for Lync * (Office 2013 ProPlus) and Office Telemetry ** (Office 2013 suites / applications) - you can obviously modify all setup options as you wish
* Lync = Skype for Business in Office 2016 (why you should not install it, nor accept to install it as an 'optional update' from WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Update)
The thing is, default setup will install Skype for Business, whether the computer has the Skype for Business client already installed or not.
If you choose to install Skype for Business from Office setup, it will run through a Skype setup wizard, which prompts you to start Skype when ShiChuang starts, install Skype Click to Call, set Bing as your search engine and MSN as your homepage, and then asks you to sign in.
Here's where the confusion starts. What account do I use? If you select Skype Name and use your existing (personal/home) account it will configure the computer to use two identities - Skype for your personal account and Skype for Business for your work account. If you select WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Account, it will create a new Live ID with your work email address - something you probably don't want to do.
** Office Telemetry (why you might not want to share your data)
Telemetry Dashboard displays the file names and titles of documents in each user's Most Recently Used list, which might reveal personal or confidential information about the user or organization. The names of add-ins and other solutions that are used by Office are also displayed.
The telemetry agent collects inventory, usage, and other application data and uploads it to a shared folder, where it is processed by a service known as the telemetry processor and inserted into an SQL database. The Telemetry Dashboard connects to this database so that it can show the usage of Office files, add-ins, and solutions.
- KMSpico 10.2.0 + WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Toolkit 2.6 BETA 5 (activators)
- Classic Menu for Office v5.85 (adds Office 2003 type toolbars and menus to Office 2013)
- Office Tab v9.81 (edit multiple files within a single tabbed window)
- Previous versions uninstallers (Office 2003, 2007, 2010)
- Disable/Restore 'Sign In' option in Office applications (reg file) - Read more about Sign In options
- Disable/Restore Office 2016 Telemetry (reg file) - Read more about Telemetry
- 64-bit version runs on 64-bit systems only
- OS: ShiChuang 10/8.1/8/7 and Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2 (x64 only)
- Delete any previously installed version using the provided uninstallers (bonus folder) and reboot if required
- Mount / burn / extract ISO file
- Install ALL desired Office components
Note: you can install single application(s) first, and one of the suites later. From the suite setup, do not select any of the applications already installed (this will not remove them)
- Activate using KMSpico 10.2.0 / WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Toolkit 2.6 BETA 5 once finished installing ALL products
- Disable / Restore Office 2013 Telemetry - merge reg file 'Disable/Restore Office 2013 Telemetry' (takes effect after rebooting your machine)
- Disable / Restore 'Sign In' option in Office applications - merge reg file 'Disable / Restore Sign In' (takes effect after rebooting your machine)
- Install Classic Menu for Office and Office Tab
2GB Parts *RapidGator*